BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Shannon M.
York, Pa
This is one of my favorite conditioners. It is truly lightweight like it states and is excellent for fine curly hair. Makes a nice bounce and washes out cleanly.
Prasanna P.
I like the packaging easy to use. I have curly hair i will apply a lot to make my hair soft and shiny . Looks healthy easy yo style. I would recommend this product . I would repurchase again
Absolutely love pantene. I've been using it for 10+ years. Have tried expensive salon brands tailored to blondes and my hair always feels brittle and dry with them.
Noemi U.
Hemet, CA
I recently bought this conditioner along with the shampoo it was amazing..my hair looked healthier it was soft it felt so good when I used this product and I loved the smell as well :)
Katie W.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE IT! This conditioner leaves my hair super soft and smelling good for hours! I like the 28 ounce bottle because it last forever and it's worth the little extra!
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
I love using this every time I shower because it helps my hair out a lot and gives it a good texture and it works really good!!!I would definitely recommend it.
Kate C.
North Dartmouth, MA
SO MOSTURIZING!! When applied, it lathers so well and leave my hair feeling fresh and clean while not drying it out at all, no matter how many time I wash it!
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down so delicious! My total weakness  ! I want to go back to the store and just get so much more !! Where has this been all my life...gimme gimme more!
Alicia M.
Westmoreland , TN
I love this conditioner! It's really nice and it has a pretty good smell! It's quite inexpensive and it lasts a really long time! Would definitely buy again!
Angel M.
Corinth, MS
The smell was so fresh and It made my hair feel like silk. I would recommend this to anyone. My hair is really frizzy and this made it soft and manageable.
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?

Amazon