BY PANTENE

100% more nourishment.* Zero weight.
Weightless nourishment that rinses away in seconds: No, it's not magic. But it is dye- and paraben-free.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swissh of clean, lightweight hair
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Caitlyn M.
One of my favorite conditioners out there. I have been using Pantene for over a year now and its the only product that truly works for me. I have oily hair and psoriasis on my scalp so it took me years to finally find something that wont make my hair even more oily after use! Not only that but im always out in the sun or in the water diving so my hair gets really knotty and tangled, after one shower using this its back to normal and soft! Highly recommend. Its affordable and worth it.
Paula C.
Henderson, NV
The Pantene conditioner line is my favorite when it comes to drugstore brands! This conditioner was very light, and went on easily. The scent was great and lasted even after a blow dry and straighten! I sometimes prefer this over my Paul Mitchell!
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I don't love it but i don't hate it. It isn't really all that weightless like it says. I have used better conditioners that are much more lightweight and do not even make the claim to be such. It smells good and it isn't too expensive so if your on a budget it will do the job.
Angie C.
Brunswick, OH
Pantene is a great quality brand. This is my go to conditioner. I have long hair and Pantene can always get out any knots in my hair. I love that this brand always has a great sale, you get quality for less which is vital. I am very happy with this product and I would and will definitely buy it again.
Andreea Emilia P.
Highlands Ranch, CO
I am infatuated with this conditioner! Since I colored my hair some months ago it became hard to manage and had  a very dry aspect. This conditioner gave it the life it had! Really soft texture and it makes your hair really light and shiny. Definitely weightless and it is perfect for the summer when we are in the water or sun all day!
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
My mother is obsessed with Pantene's products, and I cannot see why; but to each their own, I guess. Their products dry out my hair, and make my healthy hair look extremely fried. Having to cut 2 inches off of my hair was not something I was a fan of. I wouldn't recommend these products.
Aracely S.
Dodge City, KS
The conditioner is one of my favorites to use on my hair when its feeling dry.  I bought mine from dillons for a nice price.  Very long lasting for dry hair and smells nice.  I have thin dry hair and after using this conditioner my hair is so hydrated.  I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Kelsey E.
P C Beach, FL
I have thick, heavy, slightly wavy, normally quite frizzy hair. I would always struggle to find something that would leave my hair feeling nice, but not weigh it down. This is the solution! I've used this conditioner along with the shampoo since it came out, and I still receive compliments on how healthy and lightweight my hair looks. I shampoo/condition my hair every 2-4 days.

TIP: My hair used to be super oily, making me shampoo it daily, and sometimes I wouldn't use conditioner, believing it would add to the oiliness. My wonderful cosmetologist teacher shared with me some wisdom that has changed my life. When you wash your hair daily, you're stripping it of it's essential oils. Your scalp believes it's dry, so it produces more oils that it normally would, leaving you with oily hair more frequently than usual. When you think of your scalp like the rest of your skin, you start to realize that you need to be replacing the moisture you're removing. I always shampoo, then apply conditioner, leaving it on while I bathe and shave, then rinsing it out. This extra time gives my hair the hydration it needs, reducing the oils my scalp will produce. Making the transition into washing your hair every 3-4 days instead of daily can be hard at first. You might feel overwhelmed at first, feeling like a grease ball. Trust me, your scalp will adjust and you will be amazed with how long you can go without washing your hair, and it staying oil-free!
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Love love love ❤❤❤ this conditioner! It smells amazing & leaves hair feeling weightless! It gives hair a scent that is long lasting, softens hair & added weightless volume! One of my favorites from Pantene!
Ashley S.
Rosebud , MO
I have used almost every kind of Pantene conditioner and I love them all. I have had very damaged color treated hair in the past and it made it so moisturized and soft. Even now that I haven't colored my hair in over a year, it still is my favorite conditioner! I also appreciate the affordability of it.
Noriela z.
Pantene can be used for all types of hair or or or specific?

Amazon