Pantene Pro-V Aqualight 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Carolina C.

BY PANTENE

Weightless nourishment
Zero weight. 100% more nourishment. It's the all-in-one way to go, without the weight.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash

Usage:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swish of clean, lightweight hair.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy, shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Leave a sense of comforting fragrance and softness cleani...1 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?1 Answers
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO
Pantene is a consolidated brand in the market, and is not for less, since its products are well made, in particular this shampu, leaves hair, incredibly soft, with good smell, and strong, I recommend it, its price is affordable . Of course I would buy it again.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Aquq Light Pantene has a great feel and smell.  I like the shampoo and condition together.  It seems to work better for my hair .  I have regular hair which is not oily or dry.  The price is worth what you you get and i have bought this product several times.
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
Really good fresh scent and perfect for a quick clean. I have curly hair that tends to be really dry, so 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner products never really work out for me. I need a thicker conditioner separate from my shampoo in order to keep my hair moisturized. Nothing against this product, just didn't really work for me.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
This shampoo leaves your hair well, I used it again and I also liked how I left it, This is the best shampoo I have found. All of the other shampoos seem to have a "build up" on the hair after use for more than a few months. This one just keeps leaving the hair squeaky clean, even after years using the same shampoo.
Shilpa K.
nanuet, NY
I love this 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner! It speeds up my shower routine. I think it's best for people who tend to have more oily hair because this shampoo gives your scalp a squeaky clean feel.
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ
My hair is sensitive to conditioner so to have a two in one is so awesome because it gets the job done and leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean...I do have an oily scalp and it's hard to focus on that but the rest of my hair is always feeling fresh and clean
Lisa M.
West Chester, OH
The 2 in 1 saves me so much time in the morning from having to wash my hair using shampoo and conditioner instead I just use this one product. It is good for a dry scalp and I would buy it again. It has a very good lather also.
maggie g.
this product smells great and lathers well but i found that it made my hair get oily faster than other pantene products have. if you are prone to oily hair, i wouldn't recommend this product.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Hands down one of the best in the market !!

Makes my hair looking shinny and healthy plus the smells and fresh feel it's unbeatable.

My hair feels like new every time I use this product.

Would keep re-purchasing.
Sasha K.
I love this shampoo! It works great for my dry scalp by nourishing my hair! As soon as I get in the shower massaged my hair ! It makes my hair soft and smooth ! I feel Satisfied with this product!
Noriela z.
Leave a sense of comforting fragrance and softness cleaning , this line is recommended for people with fine hair without body
Lourdine S.
Does it dry out your hair?