Pantene Pro-V Aqualight 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Carolina C.

BY PANTENE #73 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Weightless nourishment
Zero weight. 100% more nourishment. It's the all-in-one way to go, without the weight.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash

Usage:

WHO: Those looking for the healthy swish of clean, lightweight hair.
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy, shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Leave a sense of comforting fragrance and softness cleani...1 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?1 Answers
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This product is not too bad but not that good either. It has a nice scent but does not last long enough. The Shampoo is good for dry scalp but doesn't help too much for oily scalp. I feel there is a better alternative but i would not buy this again because it does not last long.
Kelsey M.
I love the smell of this shampoo I use it every time I wash my hair and it leaves my hair feeling to fresh and clean. The smell lasts for a few days and I get compliments on it all the time. I have no concerns with this product and am very satisfied with it.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
I'm not sure where the conditioner part of this product is. 2 in 1 products are generally never my go to products but I thought I'd give this one a try. It does smell good but it didn't make my hair feel soft or smooth at all.
Alex S.
This makes my hair feel very light and volumized and doesnt seem to leave a film like other Pantene products that I've used. My hair just needs to be washed more often with this shampoo, so I give it 4 stars
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
When i run out of my expensive shampoo this is my go to! Has a nice scent, doesn’t linger too long but just long enough. My hair doesn’t feel weighed down after drying my hair, from excess oils.
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA
Love their shampoos all I use make hair so healthy with all vitamins and keeps the shine in love it my boyfriend love it to he uses it that's how good the smell is
Make U.
spring
It's a good product when your on a budget and you don't want to spend a lot of money both because  whenever it gets cold my hair gets very flakeyand I still use the shampoo and I still get the same result of course I would buy it again if I'm on a budget
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This works great, without leaving nasty buildup, or making the scalp greasy.  I do use this, however with my very dry hair type, I do have to use a hair oil afterward.  Works great for normal or oily hair types, and I keep this on hand for guests at all times.
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Such a good brand with so many different treatments for your hair! I am always hesitant to buy a 2-in-1 because my hair can sometimes be very sensitive to products. I did buy this one and give it a try and I was pretty happy with the results. My hair did seem to get the grungy feeling, but it got its job done!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Noriela z.
Leave a sense of comforting fragrance and softness cleaning , this line is recommended for people with fine hair without body
Lourdine S.
Does it dry out your hair?