BY PANTENE #93 in Haircare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner as far as drug store goes. It’s free of everything. No color, perfumes, etc. the price is right. Leaves my hair soft and my curls bouncy( tosseled). On top of my hair being dyed.
Sarah H.
Romulus
I used to use these until the stores in my area stopped carrying them. I was so bummed!( and I still am! ) This line of Pantene made my hair as it describes on the bottle, weightless. It smells great, gives good body and no frizz. Hopefully I'll run into it again some day.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
I really liked how this shampoo and conditioner made my hair feel- soft and smooth without weighing it down. Nice fresh scent without being overpowering. Pantene's products always make me feel luxurious without costing me a fortune!
Elisha B.
Metairie, LA
I love my Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Weightlessness shampoo and conditioner. I had really long hair so this product is perfect for not wearing my hair down and it does give it the bounce that it needs.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I bought some, on a whim while I was at Target. It was an impulse buy - I saw it and remembered how much I enjoy the Pantene fragrance. I have very fine textured hair which gets oily fast. But I still want to condition my long hair. I would apply this to the mid-shaft of my hair down to the ends, let it sit while I use my face scrub and then rinse it out. This conditioner wasn't heavy on my hair or left it feeling greasy or oily straight from the shower. I am going to try to shampoo after I use up the one I am using now.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Ive been using this formula for a month now and my hair feels so weigtless its almost defying gravity. My hair is super damaged and now i feel like ive got instagram worthy hair
Lara E.
Armuchee, GA
So I normally don't buy sets of shampoo and conditioner, because normally if I love the shampoo, I hate the conditioner, but not with this pattern set. I only wash my hair every 2-3 days because it stays so dry. And this is the perfect set for me. It keeps my hair moisturized and manageable but not weighed down or limp and greasy. I could probably go an extra day between washes with this set of I had to. It leaves your hair so shiny and beautiful. This is one of my go-to products.
Ashlynn E.
I love this stuff in the winter when my dry hair starts to feel heavy and I no longer want to use products that drag it down. This helps my natural wavy hair look healthy!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I got a sample of this to try out and it felt like it stripped my hair. My hair is somewhat dry and damaged and needs extra moisture and care - for similar hair types, I would stear clear and try a different type of Pantene shampoo and conditioner.
Logan E.
I love Pantene shampoo and conditioner so much. It smells very clean and gets your hair very clean. It's perfect for my thick heavy hair because it gets it nice and shiny without weighing it down or making it greasy.