BY PANTENE

Pantene Aqua Light shampoo, with Clean-Rinse formula, lightly conditions to nourish hair when wet and cleanses gently. see more...

• I really like Pantene products, and this one doesn't disappoint. ...2 Answers
  • I am a ride or die for Patene. It's very inexpensive and leaves n...1 Answers
  • "Really would recommend this " in 1 review
  • "The aqua light products not only keep my scalp moist but also keep my hair clean and volume filled." in 1 review
  • "I won't use anything else now!" in 1 review
Samantha L.
Clifton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I'm in a pinch for a quick drugstore shampoo, I always grab Pantene. I know Pantene always gives me a super clean wash but doesn't dry out my hair like some other drugstore brands. I love this line because it's lightweight so my hair doesn't get oily as quickly but I'm not left with hair that feels like hay.

Thanks for being a good, reliable shampoo all these years Pantene!
Katie C.
Redding, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a good shampoo for the price. It didn't do too much for my skin and i have definitely used better shampoos, it lathers nicely and the scent is so so, nothing to write home about in my personal opinion.
Gwaelin C.
Royersford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product, it was very lightweight and left no residue whatsoever while still leaving my hair super smooth. The only thing I didn't like it that it's not safe for color treated hair :( if you don't have color treated hair then I highly recommend this product.
Susanne F.
Stockton, CA
Pantene has always been my go to shampoo. My hair has always benefited from this product. The smell is wonderful. My hair was always shiny and healthy, never dull. This has been a very effective shampoo for me.
Brooke S.
When we moved last year, my hair went nuts with all the new minerals in our water. I switched to this delicious shampoo after trying a few and it totally did the trick. Thorough cleaning and weightless moisture, and it is safe on my color-treated hair. I won't use anything else now!
Amy M.
Sikeston, MO
I carry this in my gym bag for after a workout or a swim. It keeps my hair from becoming brittle from the chlorine and is light enough even when I have to wash my hair twice in a day.
Rachel G.
Ogden, UT
Brianna H.
Danville, PA
This is my all time favorite shampoo and conditioner. I have really thick hair that tends to lacks volume along with a dry scalp. The aqua light products not only keep my scalp moist but also keep my hair clean and volume filled. The products are really light and don't leave any oils behind. I would recommend this product to anyone.
jamie h.
Huge fan of this! I have fine hair so conditioners and shampoo often weigh down my hair, especially at the roots.. this shampoo doesn't do that at all without sacrificing clean! My hair feels bouncier and light! A must try for fine hair!
Rachel I.
Ukiah, CA
I love this stuff! I use it everyday. Even my husband uses it and enjoys it. It smells wonderful and it does leave my hair feeling great. I bought it at Walmart with a coupon.
Rachel G.
Ogden, UT
I really like Pantene products, and this one doesn't disappoint. This doesn't seem to leave a waxy film on your hair or make it feel greasy after a shower. It cleanses and gives the right amount of moisture to dry brittle hair. The smell is amazing too!
Bridgette  s.
Port Huron, MI
I am a ride or die for Patene. It's very inexpensive and leaves no residue