BY PANTENE

Zero Weight. 100% More Nourishment. Dye free. Silicone free. Paraben free. Lightly Conditions to nourish hair when wet and cleanses gently. Gentle enough for use on permed or color-treated hair Pantene Aqua Light shampoo, with Clean-Rinse formula, lightly conditions to nourish hair when wet and cleanses gently. Nourishment with zero weight! Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Shampoo gently cleanses and rinses quickly, leaving no residue for a weightless finish. Get Hair so Healthy it Shines Fueled by science, Pantene helps transform the hair. see more...

• My hair now gets oily within a day of washing it.... Be the first to answer!
  • I have recently had my second child and hormones are going crazy....1 Answers
  • Is this product good for thick and oily hair. If I go even one da...2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Weightless Nourishment Shampoo
  • "I have really oily hair, so the light formula of this shampoo is just perfect to clean my hair without weighing it down." in 7 reviews
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
This shampoo smells absolutely amazing! It lasts in my hair and I can tell the quality of my hair has increased since using it. I have a slightly more oily scalp and it doesn't affect it!
Jalina-Asha J.
I really like this product I use the shampoo and conditioner and it works very well when I first used it and blow dried my hair after my hair was so soft and not dry at all, I use this like once a week because my hair stays soft and clean. I would recommend this to everybody and it worked great for my curly hair if it you it super soft leave the conditioner for a long time . I did a whole youtube review on my channel Chi-Nola The picture is my hair after blow dried and curled.
Kelsey E.
P C Beach, FL
I have thick, heavy, slightly wavy, normally quite frizzy hair. I would always struggle to find something that would leave my hair feeling nice, but not weigh it down. This is the solution! I religiously use Aqua Light shampoo and conditioner, and I'm never left with hair that's dull or weighed down. I usually wash my hair every 2-4 days. Washing your hair every day can strip your hair of essential oils, which isn't good for your hair. This provides the moisture and nutrients my hair needs, without leaving it flat on my head. I've been seeing less and less of it on shelves and I'm terrified they're going to discontinue it. I always buy every bottle they have, just in case. If anyone can recommend another shampoo/conditioner that works as well as this, let me know!!
Mikayla K.
Walworth, NY
I used to use this shampoo when I was trying to figure out which kind would leave my hair feeling lightweight and clean. I have really thick hair, and a lot of the time the shampoo I used wouldn't clean my hair the entire way even though I spent hours washing it. After the 4th time using it, my hair felt stringy and gross. When switching to a different brand, my hair had gotten used to the ingredients in it, making other shampoos impossible to clean my hair! Apparently, there is silicon in it that is awful for your hair!
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I really like this shampoo, along with the conditioner. I find that it lathers pretty well. It also keeps my hair silky and very shiny. My favorite thing about it though is exactly what the name says- it's light and weightless. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Also, a little bonus- it smells great!
Rachel L.
Birmingham, AL
I tried this shampoo because I hate the feel of product in my hair. My hair is very thick and heavy, but this shampoo really made it feel lighter as well as I didn't feel like I had to worry about whether or not all the shampoo was out ... it rinsed very easily. I could still use my leave in conditioner and feel like there was nothing in my hair.
Kat H.
I have somewhat thick hair... It's not as long as it used to be (to my waist) but the weight of it still brings it down so it's not as full as I'd like it to be. After using this shampoo I'm beginning to wonder if it was just that I needed something that would clean out the oil and minimal stuff I put in it while leaving it weightless... this has left my hair soft, manageable and full of bounce. Not to mention that it smells AMAZING!!
Kristina G.
Tucson, AZ
I have fairly oily hair, and this stuff is my current favorite shampoo for it. It's not targeted specifically towards oily hair, but I've found that it's perfect for mine. It leaves enough moisture in my hair without making it an oily mess a few hours after washing it. It also doesn't strip my haircolor much [if at all], which is a huge bonus!
ASHLEE K.
Milner, GA
I've used this product a few many times as you can see but it really didn't make my hair feel clean I used it for a month and it just didn't give me the result I was looking for. On a nice note it does smell nice.
Abbey C.
Grand Rapids , MI
This shampoo is my favorite at home shampoo I've ever used! I have thin hair, and it was always hard to find a shampoo that didn't leave my hair feeling greasy, but Aqua light makes my hair feel like I just left the salon! Not super expensive, also! Great product!
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Is this good for thin oily hair?
Rebecca L.
Fishersville, VA
Is this product good for thick and oily hair. If I go even one day without washing, it gets super oily.
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
I used this shampoo and conditioner once and found my hair which is normally pretty frizzy very greasy afterward.. has any one else experienced this?
cristal m.
I would like to try this out my hair is really oily doses this really work??
Alexandra W.
I have dry skin and oily hair. Will this product work for me?