Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Weightless Nourishment 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Carolina C.

BY PANTENE

Zero Weight. 100% More Nourishment. Leaves hair beautifully conditioned with no weight. Rinses away clean Pantene Aqua Light s lightweight nourishing 2in1 shampoo and conditioner formula cleanses and rinses away, leaving hair conditioned with no weight. Nourishment with Zero Weight Fresh, clean, and light for weightless care.  Silicone-free and highly water soluble for instant rinsing with no buildup.  Leaves hair feeling refreshed and light, for a flawless clean. Get Hair so Healthy it Shines Fueled by science, Pantene helps transform the hai. see more...

Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good fresh scent and perfect for a quick clean. I have curly hair that tends to be really dry, so 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner products never really work out for me. I need a thicker conditioner separate from my shampoo in order to keep my hair moisturized. Nothing against this product, just didn't really work for me.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo leaves your hair well, I used it again and I also liked how I left it, This is the best shampoo I have found. All of the other shampoos seem to have a "build up" on the hair after use for more than a few months. This one just keeps leaving the hair squeaky clean, even after years using the same shampoo.
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is sensitive to conditioner so to have a two in one is so awesome because it gets the job done and leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean...I do have an oily scalp and it's hard to focus on that but the rest of my hair is always feeling fresh and clean
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down one of the best in the market !!

Makes my hair looking shinny and healthy plus the smells and fresh feel it's unbeatable.

My hair feels like new every time I use this product.

Would keep re-purchasing.
maggie g.
this product smells great and lathers well but i found that it made my hair get oily faster than other pantene products have. if you are prone to oily hair, i wouldn't recommend this product.
Lorena G.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for the hair and scalp . The scent is great and you get what your paying for, I believe it works on every type of scalps. The smell is long lasting
Regina D.
fairfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this 2-in-1. I was never a fan of using these types of products because I felt that they would dry up my hair. But since I have been using this one my hair feels great.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for the men in our house that just think a two step washing and conditioning process is way too time consuming. Light weight. Lathers well and isn't too feminine smelling so they both like it!
Heather D.
Lakeland, FL
I like this because it's 2 in 1. I have very oily hair so when I use shampoo and then a separate conditioner it makes my hair too oily. This is just perfect.
pennyjo s.
I have curly have that tends to get frizzy. This just enhances my curls and makes the bouncer. It doesn't do!much for my drizzle though.
Lourdine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it dry out your hair?