Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Weightless Nourishment 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Carolina C.

BY PANTENE

Zero Weight. 100% More Nourishment. Leaves hair beautifully conditioned with no weight. Rinses away clean Pantene Aqua Light s lightweight nourishing 2in1 shampoo and conditioner formula cleanses and rinses away, leaving hair conditioned with no weight. Nourishment with Zero Weight Fresh, clean, and light for weightless care.  Silicone-free and highly water soluble for instant rinsing with no buildup.  Leaves hair feeling refreshed and light, for a flawless clean. Get Hair so Healthy it Shines Fueled by science, Pantene helps transform the hai. see more...

Amber R.
Amber R.
I LOVE the two in one shampoo and conditioner! When I first bought it I was a little skeptical but after my first use I fell in love! It cut my time in the shower almost in half and my hair feels the same as if I'd used a separate shampoo and conditioner! My hair doesn't feel dry or frizzy, it feels like iv'e used a conditioner on it, and it also doesn't leave my hair with a bunch of tangles like you'd think! I really do love this product and I think everyone should give it a try!
nicole s.
nicole s.
Woodbury, GA
I love this. It smells amazing. It also cleans my hair really well and leaves it moisturized and I don't worry about it drying my hair out. It prevents my hair from getting oily as soon as usual and it easy to rinse out.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for the men in our house that just think a two step washing and conditioning process is way too time consuming. Light weight. Lathers well and isn't too feminine smelling so they both like it!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Lakeland, FL
I like this because it's 2 in 1. I have very oily hair so when I use shampoo and then a separate conditioner it makes my hair too oily. This is just perfect.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene products always make your hair smell amazing. There so affordable and leave hair smelling and feeling great
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Montebello, CA
My hair is very dry and I need more hydration than anything and this helped. It is very light weight.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Buffalo, NY
Pantene is cost effective and gets the job done! It also had a pleasant smell and lasts a long time.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice basic shampoo for my fine hair. For some reason, 2-in-1 keeps the oil at bay longer.
Stephany G.
Stephany G.
Winnetka, CA
The smell was really good and it left the hair feeling so smooth afterwards.
Nelson I.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo leaves your hair well, I used it again and I also liked how I left it, This is the best shampoo I have found. All of the other shampoos seem to have a "build up" on the hair after use for more than a few months. This one just keeps leaving the hair squeaky clean, even after years using the same shampoo.
Lourdine S.
Lourdine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it dry out your hair?