BY PANTENE

Zero weight. 100% More nourishment. Helps protect your hair from damage during heat styling. Weightless conditioning see more...

VERCHELLE P.
VERCHELLE P.
Hoover, AL
When my hair gets a little dry looking I would spray this on it to bring it back to life...gotta keep my brazilian right. I feel like it does the job but sometimes it leaves a residue after it dries.I love the smell. I'm pretty much satisfied with the product
Lejla M.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I have used this quite a lot, and I have to repurchase it. I put it after washing my hair while it is still damp. Gives shine to hair and it is just more manageable. Little product will do the job and it can last quite long.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Weightless Conditioning Shake Conditioner my hair tends to get very dry so I use this 3 times a week to keep my hair feeling soft and less brittle. I also like the smell of it.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Asbury Park, NJ
I use this right after long beach days. The salt water dries out my hair leaving it a tangled mess. A couple sprays of this and my hair feels moisturized and easy to brush through.
Ngoc-Tran L.
Ngoc-Tran L.
San Bernardino, CA
I love this line! It smells so good and moisturizes my hair very well and it lasts quite a long time. I always go back and buy it after I run out.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice product and is very light weight. Doesn't weigh down my curls and conditioned well. Sadly I can't find it anymore in stores.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Buen acondicionador para el cabello! Pantene tiene variedad y este producto ofrece buenos resultados, vale la pena probarlo, rico aroma!
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Dallas, TX
I have to wear conditioner before getting in the pool. Keeps the hair soft, smooth and beautiful. I love this products.
Daisyy T.
Daisyy T.
Fresno, CA
I love this conditioner. I use it everyday and it keeps my hair smooth and healthy. It also smells very nice too!
Mattysen S.
Mattysen S.
Lone Tree, CO
This conditioner was perfect for my crazy thick hair and I have never found a conditioner better than this!!