Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Weightless Conditioning Shake uploaded by Jasmina Z.Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Weightless Conditioning Shake uploaded by brenda a.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Aqua Light dual-phase shake provides weightless conditioning and heat protection.

DONNA V.
I really love this product sprayed on damp hair before letting it air dry. It creates great beach waves without the stickiness of sea salt sprays. The product is not labeled for this use, but it works so well on my fine straight hair to create wavy hair. Amazon is the only place I can find this!
Yenitza S.
Haines City, FL
This leave in conditioner works really well. I had bleached and dyed the ends of my hair, and as a result they were a tangled mess every time I came out of the shower (even using a rinse out conditioner.) After about a week using this product I noticed a dramatic difference in my hair. It seemingly repaired a lot of the damage and the ends of my hair are so much healthier now. I've switched to just using a cheaper detangler now since this did such a good job and now that's all my hair needs, but if I ever bleach my hair again I will definitely be using this product!
Mariangel U.
I really love this product sprayed on damp hair before letting it air dry, This Pantene conditioner untangles my wet hair without breaking it. If you blow dry or use a curling iron it is heat resistant. I had bleached and dyed the ends of my hair, and as a result they were a tangled mess every time I came out of the shower (even using a rinse out conditioner.) After about a week using this product I noticed a difference in my hair.
Emily H.
North Tonawanda, NY
I've used this many times, not really on a daily basis but when I need to help my hair out a bit, I'll use it. I honestly like it because it makes your hair softer to the touch and it didn't weigh done my hair like many other sprays do. I personally have crazy hair so anything that can help soften it and essentially revive it, is really helpful! I'd recommend this product for sure
Jaqi S.
Vermilion, OH
Because I have very oily hair, I find that many conditioning products tend to weigh it down and make it heavy and greasy. While I can't use it more than a couple times a week or it will make me greasy, using it every once in a while works well for me and I enjoy the way it makes my hair feel.
Callie B.
Johnstown, PA
This is perfect for my frizzy hair. I am constantly damaging my hair by straightening it, but this spray serves as a conditioner and a heat protectant. My hair is noticeably easier to manage now. I use it every night after I shower - it is very light and does not feel greasy at all. It also has an awesome fruity scent. Love it!
Verchelle S.
Hoover, AL
When my hair gets a little dry looking I would spray this on it to bring it back to life...gotta keep my brazilian right. I feel like it does the job but sometimes it leaves a residue after it dries.I love the smell. I'm pretty much satisfied with the product
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I have used this quite a lot, and I have to repurchase it. I put it after washing my hair while it is still damp. Gives shine to hair and it is just more manageable. Little product will do the job and it can last quite long.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Weightless Conditioning Shake Conditioner my hair tends to get very dry so I use this 3 times a week to keep my hair feeling soft and less brittle. I also like the smell of it.
Jennifer E.
Anaheim, CA
I have been using this for years, and I love it! The only downside to it is that my hair gets used to it and starts to turn back to being dry again. I have to use it then stop using it for a while before I can use it again. I do love the thickness and smell of it though, and when it works it works!