Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Clean Rinse Shampoo & Conditioner

Ready to take the dare to get your healthiest hair ever? Since 1945, Pantene's passion has been healthy, lustrous hair - giving you everything you need to let your hair shine. Pantene has the answer to all your hair questions, offering a range of...

Buy on Amazon
Kari S.
Cheektowaga , NY
My step mom has used this line and she said its the only line that does not give her a headache from the smell. It does have a nice scent and it is now over powering. You can find this anywhere and it is a reasonable price. This is her go to shampoo and conditioner
Rachel L.
I used this product once and I feel like it's like every other product. It makes your hair alittle soft but through out the day it goes away. The smell is great but I wouldn't buy it again or recommend
Mikayla G.
Denison, TX
This set works wonders for my hair. It doesn't wash out my color as much as other brands and it doesn't leave my hair dry. It's good for hair repair, I've noticed I hardly have any split ends after using this product.
Brianna L.
Pantene always works amazing for me. It leaves my hair feeling clean , soft , and shinny . I love the shampoo because it lathers so good. I think its main concern it moisture but you can get different kinds.
Laura H.
Walla Walla
I love this brand collection from Pantene because my entire family loves it as well. i I always have this Aqua Light collection in my stockpile so we never run out. With a family which consists of 4 females and 2 males, conditioner is always finished before a half bottle of shampoo occurs. Us gals all have thick wavy long hair and this product leaves our hair clean and doesn't leave behind that awful greasy like residue other products do. If you haven't tried Pantene's Aqua light products you need to do so. Every first Sunday of the month P&G puts a coupon insert in the paper for their products and Pantene product coupons are always in it. So clip those coupons and watch for a good sale because combined with a coupon this product can cost as little as the price of sales tax. You have nothing to lose but clean healthy hair if you don't try it. ~ a customer for life and family full of good looking hair!
Jazmine M.
Marietta, GA
I am biracial with very coily, tricky to manage hair, so I'm always up for trying new products to see what works best for me. Unfortunately, Pantene didn't quite make the cut. I found that after every wash, my hair was left feeling rough and wirey no matter how much conditioner I used. Now, again, my hair type is sometimes tricky to deal with, so it may be my hair rather than the product itself, but to my fellow naturals, be wary about trying Pantene if you haven't before! You may not be happy with the results.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
Love using this shampoo!! It makes my hair feel so soft and luscious! It targets most people because of course everyone has to shampoo their hair! Most of the time it has has a good smell. I will always purchase this I'm always satisfied.
Jenna R.
Riverview , FL
I have oily hair so I thought I would try this out. It has a nice clean scent and lathers really well. It leaves a little moisture in your hair but not enough to make it oily by the next day. It really does feel light.
Alena P.
I love Pantene shampoo and conditioner. It always leaves my hair feeling so soft and clean. It smells nice, and it is such a great price. My only complaint is that if you use it for a few weeks strait, it does leave a bit of a residue, so you will have to switch brands for a bit. But I do love Pantene and I always have a a bottle in my bathroom.
Monica V.
Mira Loma, CA
Pantene has always been my go to shampoo but this new light clean rinse is great, it smells so good and leaves your hair feeling cleanse ans light without residue, so my hair doesn't get oily