BY PANTENE

Julie D.
Definitely pleased with this conditioner. It helps control those little fly away hairs I typically get along my hair line. The smell is great too!
Theodora G.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Mediocre product, it doesn't prevent frizzy hair as stated.. Since I have naturally frizzy hair, it doesn't make much of a difference
Sarah I.
whitby
This works wonders in frizzy hair to tam it , I dye my hair and this does not effect it at a it leaves my hair smooth and on frizzy
Amy J.
Works like a charm!!! Say bye to all your frizzy hair!! It's lightweight and you don't need to use much for it to work its magic
Micheline C.
Ottawa
Love this conditioner and use it as a hair mask when my hair is dry from the winter cold. Smells great and washes out easily.
Romina S.
Godd exquisito producto a mi en lo personal me agrada  tiene rico olor y deja el pelo la rajaaaa me encanta
Ellie G.
It really helps with the frizz but actually,it doesn't dissapear it.I saw results after washing my hair 4 times.
Alicia W.
Bynner St, Shrewsbury
So thick and creamy, my hair feels so soft and luxurious after using. One of my absolute favorites.
Luisanny M.
Es el mejor antifrizz que eh usado y siempre lo recomiendo a mis amigas para que los usen
mubeen a.
although it is costly for me but i found it good for my frizzy hairs and less chemicals are there so very gental to scalp