BY PANTENE

Zainab M.
Springfield, VA
Really amazing product, leaves my hair feeling clean and light and bouncy, and it smells great too
Cristabel P.
Brooklyn, NY
I always look for anti frizz my hair is a mess without it I tried it because my friend recommended
stella s.
Brooklyn, NY
Once i got this for my daughter she have frizzy hair she used it couple of time she didn't ove it
elizabeth a.
Las Vegas , NV
I use this twice a week only because I have bad dandruff. but it leaves my hair feeling so soft
Stacy D.
Biloxi, MS
This is a great product for really curly hair it helps with the humidity down here in the south
Leslie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I suffer from frizz when i was pregnant and since the first week of use the frizz desappeared
Nre P.
Gilroy, CA
Nice smoothing conditioner post rinse. Helps Tames fly aways that can be from baby hairs.
Mahira M.
Hey, it's conditioner. It does the job it is supposed to do and it does it well. That's all I expect from conditioner--conditioning. As far as the frizzy to smooth promise, I can not honestly say that I noticed a marked difference between this product and my normal conditioner. This happens not be a big deal at all since all I expect out of conditioner is--you guessed it--conditioning, nut I thought I would pass that along nonetheless. I am a longtime Pantene user and will continue to be going forward.
Nicole S.
As a conditioner,It does the job it is supposed to and it does it well. However, as far as the hair going from frizzy to smooth , I honestly can't say that I noticed any remarkable difference between this product and any normal conditioner. This isn't such a big deal but I think that It could have been better nonetheless.
Vicky P.
Edmundston, NB
This product is awesome! I haven't buy it yet but I defenitely will, I recommend it to anyone who liked the brand pantene, it works for me, I've used it once at my friend's house and my hair felt way more soft and shiny that it normaly does, I'm very sastisfied with it