BY PANTENE

Carly B.
Did absolutely nothing for my frizzy/fly away hair. Did help prevent my hair from being staticy, though.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I like the Pantene anti frizze conditioner. It really helps my hair on rainy days to control the frizz.
Ashwini B.
I like this conditioner because it works great! This conditioner leaves my hair soft and less frizzy.
Zainab M.
Springfield, VA
Really amazing product, leaves my hair feeling clean and light and bouncy, and it smells great too
Cristabel P.
Brooklyn, NY
I always look for anti frizz my hair is a mess without it I tried it because my friend recommended
stella s.
Brooklyn, NY
Once i got this for my daughter she have frizzy hair she used it couple of time she didn't ove it
Elizbeth A.
Las vegas, NV
I use this twice a week only because I have bad dandruff. but it leaves my hair feeling so soft
Stacy D.
Biloxi, MS
This is a great product for really curly hair it helps with the humidity down here in the south
Leslie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I suffer from frizz when i was pregnant and since the first week of use the frizz desappeared
Nre P.
Gilroy, CA
Nice smoothing conditioner post rinse. Helps Tames fly aways that can be from baby hairs.