BY PANTENE

Laurie L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This product works great and is not too pricey. Plus. it smells good. I have very thick curly. color treated hair.
Lauren T.
Lucedale, MS
I love this conditioner! It seems to help with my dry hair and scalp! It is a great product and smells really good!
Jen L.
W Hempstead, NY
Great conditioner if you have a lot of frizz. it takes all of it out and leaves you frizz-free! use it sparingly
Daryan N.
Orange Park, FL
Didn't really help with frizz for me and felt like it was sliding off my hair instead of being absorbed into it.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
I love the way it smells. Hair always feels so soft and clean afterwards. That's what I look for in a shampoo.
Evelynn D.
My hair gets pretty frizzy in the winter. I tried this product and it didn't help at all. Wouldn't buy again
Kimberly S.
Shippensburg, PA
Great product. Did a great job on making sure my hair wasn't frizzy which is important since its so curly.
Adreona B.
Eldridge, IA
Pantene is awesome I have always diluted the conditioner and used it as a leave in conditioner for my hair.
Carly B.
Did absolutely nothing for my frizzy/fly away hair. Did help prevent my hair from being staticy, though.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I like the Pantene anti frizze conditioner. It really helps my hair on rainy days to control the frizz.