BY PANTENE

Anna S.
Canal Fulton, OH
This helps tame my frizzy hair. It has a wonderful smell and washes out easily. My hair is more manageable and sleeker 😍
Maria Eugenia C.
Again and i must say this if you want to control frizz this is your best choice, this brand will always take care of you
DONNA V.
Pantene Conditioner Anti-Frizz works very well on my daughter hair...She suffers from lots of frizz in the winter months.
jose v.
My wife helps me find my hair producta and this one was really good . i have really course hair so i recommend it 10/10
Kaitlin B.
Savannah, TN
This is a great product! It tames frizz and fly aways! I absolutely recommend this product to anyone with frizzy hair!
This product I love because it's combines so well with my hair .Best conditioner , I love how it controls my frizz!!
maano M.
Overland Park, KS
I hate this product so much! this makes my hair so dry and it dose not do anything extra to my hair but make it dry.
Laurie L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This product works great and is not too pricey. Plus. it smells good. I have very thick curly. color treated hair.
Bettie R.
Toano, VA
Is just ok, not worth the money. I have always loved Pantene products but lately I haven't had any luck with them.
Lauren T.
Lucedale, MS
I love this conditioner! It seems to help with my dry hair and scalp! It is a great product and smells really good!