BY PANTENE

Jessica S.
Maitland, FL
I have thick, frizzy hair and live in a very humid climate. This works better than any other anti-frizz conditioner I've tried, but it's still not all that great. It lays fairly flat for a bit after drying (either with a hair dryer or air dried), but within 30 minutes it's frizzy again. As a conditioner on it's own, it's great. My hair is soft and shiny and I love how it looks and feels. Would just go with a conditioner that isn't anti-frizz though. Not worth the extra money.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
This is one of two drugstore hair conditioners (and hair product lines in general) that do not leave my hair feeling dry or waxy after use. This product does exactly what it says it will do; leaves your hair looking smooth and controls frizz. It's also super affordable and smells amazing!
I can honestly say this is my favorite drugstore hair product line.
sumaiya K.
Southborough, MA
As it says, it takes care of the frizz esp in humid conditions. I have used it and i am happy with the results. Would buy it again if it keeps working for my hair. It id def affordable than most of the other anti frizz conditioners in the market and i would recommend to anyone who has frizzy hair.
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
I did not see tremendous frizz control withthis. it just felt and smelled and acted like all their other conditioners. there was nothing special about this particular line which bothers me. you could put any other label on this and i would probably say the same thing.
Miranda R.
Lincoln, NE
Love this product. Helps to control my frizziness. Also love the entire family of pantene products. Makes my hair feel great and it smells great too. Uses along with other pantene products this stuff is amazing. I usually need a little mousse to help the curl stay.
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My hair is so frizzy, especially during the summer. This conditioner has helped me tremendously. It helps control my frizz and keeps my hair looking smooth all day.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
I like the Pantene anti frizze conditioner. It really helps my hair on rainy days to control the frizz.
stella s.
Brooklyn, NY
Once i got this for my daughter she have frizzy hair she used it couple of time she didn't ove it
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
I love this products smell and how soft it leaves the hair. It's safe for color treated hair but it doesn't lock in the color. It's for anti frizz and it works great for all scalp types, I was very satisfied.
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an excellent product, especially for someone with thin, fine, straight hair like me. For the price, this is worth its weight in gold! I haven't had a product take care of my frizz the way this product has consistently with use. Highly recommend, especially during the warm summer months!