BY PANTENE

Sara C.
El Campo, TX
You need this especially if you live somewhere that has a lot of humidity today like Texas and it's a conditioner so it's going to do its job even before you start styling your hair
Talia M.
I like this product because it's a 2 in 1 conditioner and anti frizz product. It worked well but after the third day my hair was pretty frizzy. It worked well considering my hair is v curly and frizzy. I would repurchase.
Victoria M.
I’ve switched to Pantene for the last year and have used the anti frizz! I really like it a lot and it helps keep my frizz down! Lasts for 2 days until I wash my hair again so I’m definitely satisfied with the product
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
I have been using this product along with the matching shampoo for the last several weeks. My hair is naturally curly, and does tend to frizz. With all of the thunder and lightening storms we have had over the last few weeks, I have had an excellent chance to test out this conditioner vs the mother nature induced frizz.

I personally tend to swap between Herbal Essences and Pantene about every other bottle, so I am no stranger to Pantene products.

What I have noticed about this shampoo/ conditioner:
1) The conditioner is THICK, so you really want to keep from adding too much to your hair... it can take a long time to rinse all of it out (Yes I made this mistake)

2) The scent is nice, though nowhere near as potent or long lasting as the original Pantene products.

3) My hair did stay more "calm" although this could be because of the buildup that Pantene is known for.

4) I didn't find that my hair was any smoother to the touch then when using the Herbal Essenses or other Pantene. In fact it actually FELT a little rougher then after using the other Pantene products.

In conclusion - I'm not sure that I would spend extra money on this line of products, but I certainly didn't find anything wrong with them. I would have a hard time buying Pantene products and not having that smell that I so love. Still if this is your hair type and you have frizz issues, you might at least want to give this a try. It's no miracle but it can help a bit.
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an excellent product, especially for someone with thin, fine, straight hair like me. For the price, this is worth its weight in gold! I haven't had a product take care of my frizz the way this product has consistently with use. Highly recommend, especially during the warm summer months!
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
If you have frizz control problems this hair product is for you! I use this stuff a lot during the summer when it's humid or when I know it's going to rain. The scent is very nice also. I would highly recommend this product.
Lauren S.
This conditioner is great for dry brittle frizzy hair that needs a pick me up. It's smooth and rich and smells great and really helps maintain and silky look in humidity
Jessica S.
Maitland, FL
I have thick, frizzy hair and live in a very humid climate. This works better than any other anti-frizz conditioner I've tried, but it's still not all that great. It lays fairly flat for a bit after drying (either with a hair dryer or air dried), but within 30 minutes it's frizzy again. As a conditioner on it's own, it's great. My hair is soft and shiny and I love how it looks and feels. Would just go with a conditioner that isn't anti-frizz though. Not worth the extra money.
Hope T.
I have thick, wavy and curly hair naturally. With that comes the frizz! I like this conditioner very much. A good, long lasting size. Does it do it's job? I would say it definitely tames the frizz, but compared to some others I have tried, this particular product does an OK job. For someone who does not have the same hair as myself, this may be just the one for you if you do not have as much frizz!
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
This is one of two drugstore hair conditioners (and hair product lines in general) that do not leave my hair feeling dry or waxy after use. This product does exactly what it says it will do; leaves your hair looking smooth and controls frizz. It's also super affordable and smells amazing!
I can honestly say this is my favorite drugstore hair product line.