Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage Strengthening 2in1 Shampoo + Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz uploaded by Miriam H.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Anti-Breakage 2in1 Shampoo + Conditioner helps reinforce each strand against damage from root to tip. It features our Pro-V antioxidant formula and Vitamin E. Special 2in1 formula makes it easy to cleanse and nourish in one, simple step. see more...

• Does this product work as good as it says it does?1 Answers
  • I have really damaged hair, & my ends are damaged, would this rep...1 Answers
  • "The only problem for me is I have really long hair so Using a 2-1 does not provide enough conditioner for me so I have to use additional conditioner." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair so making it heavier just causes it to look flat which is not a good look for me." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair smelling awesome and I have no worries of it being tangled after the shower. " in 1 review
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This makes my hair look like I just left the salon! It removes all buildup and leaves my hair silky smooth. It has helped strengthen my hair so there's less breakage and split ends. The smell is beautiful and the cost is worth it!
Julia P.
I had really bad dry scalp and this brand really got rid of it for me. I also love the smell of it as well. I always get compliments on how my hair smells so good.
Maali D.
Forney, TX
My current favorite 2 in 1 shampoo+conditioner! It leaves my hair strong and it smells so good! The price is affordable and I would definitely buy again!
Nealie L.
This is my absolute favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner. I use this most of the time. It strengthens my hair so much
Elvira S.
Grand Jct, MI
this shampoo smells real great. your hair feels amazingly soft and keeps your hair feeling healthy. one of my favorites.
Dayna L.
Easton, PA
This stuff is amazing, it makes my hair super strong and healthy but it also makes it smell good too.
Michaela G.
Cleveland, OH
Great product! My hair feels silky, smooth and healthier than before. I can really tell the difference when using this shampoo because my hair resists breakage when brushing and styling. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to friends.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Used this for about 2 months. Love the smell and how soft this made my hair feel. Only downfall is, I wouldn't say it helped fix my hair in anyway. I wasn't really expecting it to, but it should've at least helped a bit.? Oh well
Alyssa F.
This is a great 2 in 1 for when traveling. I hate having to care shampoo and conditioner when not bathing at home. Heat shield protects the hair when you know you'll be using hot tools. I like it!
kelly c.
Have always been one of my favorite shampoos and definitely works the way it's supposed to. My hair is awful and this shampoo has definitely helped that by. Strengthening my hair and stopping it from having so many split ends. Definitely recommend
this
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
I have really damaged hair, & my ends are damaged, would this repair my hair?
Marisol S.
Hesperia, CA
Does this product work as good as it says it does?