Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Miriam H.

BY PANTENE

Root-to-tip strength for less breakage*
It's a strength and conditioning formula for your hair with just 1 step. This 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner helps lock in strength while locking out damage, so you can do your 'do with confidence.

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash**

* Strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo
**Shampoo and Conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does this product work as good as it says it does?1 Answers
  • I have really damaged hair, & my ends are damaged, would this rep...1 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Anti-Breakage 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "Leaves my hair smelling awesome and I have no worries of it being tangled after the shower. " in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair so making it heavier just causes it to look flat which is not a good look for me." in 1 review
  • "The only problem for me is I have really long hair so Using a 2-1 does not provide enough conditioner for me so I have to use additional conditioner." in 1 review
Christia B.
East Syracuse, NY
I give it 4 stars because I still have hair that is breaking off but its not as bad. Its my fault anyway because I dye my hair so much lol but I think it works in the sense that it prevents any real damage to my hair
Hannah W.
Fayetteville, TN
I love the smell, but i have a sensitive scalp so it breaks out and my hair still breaks and stuff. I recommend if you like the smell and don't have sensitive skin.
Michaela G.
Cleveland, OH
Great product! My hair feels silky, smooth and healthier than before. I can really tell the difference when using this shampoo because my hair resists breakage when brushing and styling. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to friends.
Ann S.
This my go to shampoo and conditioner. I have used this for many year. It lathers well. And has a nice scent. It keeps my hair smooth and strong. I would buy this again in the future and recommend this to others
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Used this for about 2 months. Love the smell and how soft this made my hair feel. Only downfall is, I wouldn't say it helped fix my hair in anyway. I wasn't really expecting it to, but it should've at least helped a bit.? Oh well
Jasmine M.
Phoenix, AZ
When I use this product it makes my hair feel really oily & waxy. If that makes sense It smells great but would prefer A different brand. The packaging is a bit difficult to squeeze product out from the bottle. Not sure if product actually works . Would have to test some more .
Alyssa F.
This is a great 2 in 1 for when traveling. I hate having to care shampoo and conditioner when not bathing at home. Heat shield protects the hair when you know you'll be using hot tools. I like it!
kelly c.
Have always been one of my favorite shampoos and definitely works the way it's supposed to. My hair is awful and this shampoo has definitely helped that by. Strengthening my hair and stopping it from having so many split ends. Definitely recommend
this
Clarissia R.
San Antonio, TX
Leaves your hair feeling so healthy and silky smooth. Definitely noticed a difference after just one week! I highly recommend it. Awesome for dry scalp and dry/damaged hair.
Courtney C.
Mt Washington, KY
I really love that this product doesn't make my hair super oily and sticky feeling like other shampoo products do. The smell is wonderful and and it makes my hair soft and healthy. Pantene had been my go-to shampoo and conditioner product for years and still today. Definitely recommend.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
I have really damaged hair, & my ends are damaged, would this repair my hair?
Marisol S.
Hesperia, CA
Does this product work as good as it says it does?