BY PANTENE

For a Luxuriously Soft, Smooth Hair that provides a Polished, Sophisticated Look. Rich with Moisturizing Agents that help Smooth Damaged Hair for hair that's Sleek and Shining. Specially Designed to Smooth and Condition Hair for Protection against Damage. It's Perfect for Wavy or Straight Styles see more...

• "Leaves hair soft, smooth, easy to control and lovely to touch." in 1 review
  • "This is a very good brand, I usually buy the travel size when going on vacation and it's great." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair and if I shampoo and don't condition it's very dry and almost unbrushable." in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Hobart, OK
I like using Pantene conditioners because they leave my hair really soft and the scent is not over powering. I also like that I do not have to spend a ton of money for the product. I have blonde hair that is fine so finding something that doesn't leave it greasy is sometimes a challenge.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
My dad buys me the travel size of this for my Christmas stocking, which is very sweet of him and convenient for me to use at the gym. I like how it smells and it gives good conditioning, but my hair is coarse and I need it to be a little bit heavier. Generally a pretty good product.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
I have used this shampoo in the past and it worked well. The packaging is nice for a drug store shampoo and I thought the scent was nice and clean. The shampoo lasted as long as other shampoos did and I might consider purchasing it again in the future.
Shalene K.
Shalene K.
Huntersville, NC
This conditioner is amazing. Not only did it make my hair feel super smooth, it makes my hair smell great. I have used many salon brands but this is the only one that makes my hair feel great. I love the smell and packaging. Definitely would recommend
Tamera H.
Tamera H.
Friendswood, TX
I love this product though I do have a oily hair so I try to keep it off of my scalp and just towards the ends of my hair.. It is affordably priced and lasts a long time I would recommend this product to anyone needing a good conditioner
Kami S.
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always buy these at the store when I'm about to go on vacation! Took these on my honeymoon and I loved that I could use my favorite shampoo but didn't have to bring the messy bottles back home! I just threw them away!
Ligia P.
Ligia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand. When ever I have pack and take some conditioner with me, this is my go to. It leaves my hair soft, and it does not make my hair fall compared to other conditioners I've tried.
Anabel D.
Anabel D.
Love pantene it was recommended by a hair stylist because my hair in her words was gorgeous and so natural . It would help enhance the beauty it already has
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stole this from my sister while i was visiting home from college and i instantly fell in love my hair smelt amazing for the whole day
Olga R.
Olga R.
Orlando, Fl
I love this condition because my hair is so thin and on top of that my hair is Falling off. And when I comb my hair doesn't fall off