BY PANTENE

For a Luxuriously Soft, Smooth Hair that provides a Polished, Sophisticated Look. Rich with Moisturizing Agents that help Smooth Damaged Hair for hair that's Sleek and Shining. Specially Designed to Smooth and Condition Hair for Protection against Damage. It's Perfect for Wavy or Straight Styles see more...

• "Leaves hair soft, smooth, easy to control and lovely to touch." in 1 review
  • "This is a very good brand, I usually buy the travel size when going on vacation and it's great." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair and if I shampoo and don't condition it's very dry and almost unbrushable." in 1 review
Mary S.
Mary S.
Blue Island, IL
I tried other products before and nothing really beats Pantene Pro-V (well, at least for me!). I can easily buy it in walmart, jewel, and any other store close to home so I have no trouble with getting out of stock or anything. It has a very nice scent, that even my husband loves. It leave my hair smooth and manageable and the great thing about it is it never causes me a dandruff that other conditioners do. Highly recommended!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Bordentown, NJ
I have always struggled with frizzy hair. The first time I used this conditioner, that changed. It easily detangled my thick hair and smoothd it out on top, taming the endless flyaways. It also rinses out easily, leaving hair feeling smooth and free of knots but without any oily residue.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Hobart, OK
I like using Pantene conditioners because they leave my hair really soft and the scent is not over powering. I also like that I do not have to spend a ton of money for the product. I have blonde hair that is fine so finding something that doesn't leave it greasy is sometimes a challenge.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
My dad buys me the travel size of this for my Christmas stocking, which is very sweet of him and convenient for me to use at the gym. I like how it smells and it gives good conditioning, but my hair is coarse and I need it to be a little bit heavier. Generally a pretty good product.
Leah L.
Leah L.
Eudora, KS
Love this brand of shampoo and conditioner. I have thick wavy hair that frizzes easily in humidity and this helps keep it tame without having to pile on a bunch of products. This travel size works perfectly for traveling, it usually lasts about a week.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
I have used this shampoo in the past and it worked well. The packaging is nice for a drug store shampoo and I thought the scent was nice and clean. The shampoo lasted as long as other shampoos did and I might consider purchasing it again in the future.
Shalene K.
Shalene K.
Huntersville, NC
This conditioner is amazing. Not only did it make my hair feel super smooth, it makes my hair smell great. I have used many salon brands but this is the only one that makes my hair feel great. I love the smell and packaging. Definitely would recommend
Tamera H.
Tamera H.
Friendswood, TX
I love this product though I do have a oily hair so I try to keep it off of my scalp and just towards the ends of my hair.. It is affordably priced and lasts a long time I would recommend this product to anyone needing a good conditioner
Kami S.
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always buy these at the store when I'm about to go on vacation! Took these on my honeymoon and I loved that I could use my favorite shampoo but didn't have to bring the messy bottles back home! I just threw them away!
After bleaching my hair 20 times when I was in high school it left my hair so dry and frizzy , it was completely fried . After using this shampoo and conditioner my hair was completely smooth and fixed after one use .