BY PANTENE

For a Luxuriously Soft, Smooth Hair that provides a Polished, Sophisticated Look. Rich with Moisturizing Agents that help Smooth Damaged Hair for hair that's Sleek and Shining. Specially Designed to Smooth and Condition Hair for Protection against Damage. It's Perfect for Wavy or Straight Styles see more...

• "Leaves hair soft, smooth, easy to control and lovely to touch." in 1 review
  • "This is a very good brand, I usually buy the travel size when going on vacation and it's great." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair and if I shampoo and don't condition it's very dry and almost unbrushable." in 1 review
Mary S.
Blue Island, IL
I tried other products before and nothing really beats Pantene Pro-V (well, at least for me!). I can easily buy it in walmart, jewel, and any other store close to home so I have no trouble with getting out of stock or anything. It has a very nice scent, that even my husband loves. It leave my hair smooth and manageable and the great thing about it is it never causes me a dandruff that other conditioners do. Highly recommended!
Jennifer D.
Hobart, OK
I like using Pantene conditioners because they leave my hair really soft and the scent is not over powering. I also like that I do not have to spend a ton of money for the product. I have blonde hair that is fine so finding something that doesn't leave it greasy is sometimes a challenge.
Hannah K.
Bordentown, NJ
I have always struggled with frizzy hair. The first time I used this conditioner, that changed. It easily detangled my thick hair and smoothd it out on top, taming the endless flyaways. It also rinses out easily, leaving hair feeling smooth and free of knots but without any oily residue.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
My dad buys me the travel size of this for my Christmas stocking, which is very sweet of him and convenient for me to use at the gym. I like how it smells and it gives good conditioning, but my hair is coarse and I need it to be a little bit heavier. Generally a pretty good product.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
Pantene is just the best brand in the drugstore for hair care. I love the price. I love that it did change and help my hair is a great product and doesn't compare to the others brands. I have treated hair and it work great on me. I'm very satisfied with the result
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
I have used this shampoo in the past and it worked well. The packaging is nice for a drug store shampoo and I thought the scent was nice and clean. The shampoo lasted as long as other shampoos did and I might consider purchasing it again in the future.
Leah L.
Eudora, KS
Love this brand of shampoo and conditioner. I have thick wavy hair that frizzes easily in humidity and this helps keep it tame without having to pile on a bunch of products. This travel size works perfectly for traveling, it usually lasts about a week.
Tamera H.
Friendswood, TX
I love this product though I do have a oily hair so I try to keep it off of my scalp and just towards the ends of my hair.. It is affordably priced and lasts a long time I would recommend this product to anyone needing a good conditioner
Amanda M.
Bronx, NY
This conditioner I love because it smells so delicious. I usually take it to trips to the beach and hotels. after washing it just gives you this clean fresh smell and sense. Hair also becomes more healthy after two or three uses.
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I always buy these at the store when I'm about to go on vacation! Took these on my honeymoon and I loved that I could use my favorite shampoo but didn't have to bring the messy bottles back home! I just threw them away!