BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For a Luxuriously Soft, Smooth Hair that provides a Polished, Sophisticated Look. Rich with Moisturizing Agents that help Smooth Damaged Hair for hair that's Sleek and Shining. Specially Designed to Smooth and Condition Hair for Protection against Damage. It's Perfect for Wavy or Straight Styles

Pantene Pro-V Always Smooth Conditioner
  • "This is a very good brand, I usually buy the travel size when going on vacation and it's great." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair and if I shampoo and don't condition it's very dry and almost unbrushable." in 1 review
  • "Leaves hair soft, smooth, easy to control and lovely to touch." in 1 review
Jennifer C.
I always am a fan of the scents in Pantene's Pro-V shampoos and conditioners - and this is no exception! My boyfriend uses this conditioner and it's one that will actually tame the frizzy flyaways. After one of us uses this we always joke that the other one smells like "Selena" (she's their spokesperson)
Mary S.
Blue Island, IL
I tried other products before and nothing really beats Pantene Pro-V (well, at least for me!). I can easily buy it in walmart, jewel, and any other store close to home so I have no trouble with getting out of stock or anything. It has a very nice scent, that even my husband loves. It leave my hair smooth and manageable and the great thing about it is it never causes me a dandruff that other conditioners do. Highly recommended!
Melanie P.
Alcalde, NM
My hair is difficult. I have a very sensitive scalp and it get dry and flakey. The conditions smells good and does the job it says but I still get dry scalp and dandruff. It's hard for me to give a good review because I have this problem with most products. Besides my problem it seems like a good product.
Jennifer D.
Hobart, OK
I like using Pantene conditioners because they leave my hair really soft and the scent is not over powering. I also like that I do not have to spend a ton of money for the product. I have blonde hair that is fine so finding something that doesn't leave it greasy is sometimes a challenge.
Hannah K.
Bordentown, NJ
I have always struggled with frizzy hair. The first time I used this conditioner, that changed. It easily detangled my thick hair and smoothd it out on top, taming the endless flyaways. It also rinses out easily, leaving hair feeling smooth and free of knots but without any oily residue.
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
My dad buys me the travel size of this for my Christmas stocking, which is very sweet of him and convenient for me to use at the gym. I like how it smells and it gives good conditioning, but my hair is coarse and I need it to be a little bit heavier. Generally a pretty good product.
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
I love how this conditioner helps smooth my hair to look its best. There is a nice pleasant scent that is strong enough while not being overpowering. The price is very reasonable and is very effective. I have been very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to others.
Analicia G.
Roseville, CA
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair super smooth and takes away all of the frizz. For some reason Pantene shampoo and conditioner just makes my hair feel amazing. I have only used Pantene as my go to shampoo and conditioner for years and I don't plan on trying anything else. I highly recommend this conditioner. And you can get it at the drugstore so it is extremely affordable!
Cristen M.
Marengo, IL
This conditioner always keeps your hair smooth the smell is incredible and it always keeps your hair silky and not wavy after words it smells delicious and I buy it constantly I would compare it to others as the better one and I would definitely recommend it to others
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
Pantene is just the best brand in the drugstore for hair care. I love the price. I love that it did change and help my hair is a great product and doesn't compare to the others brands. I have treated hair and it work great on me. I'm very satisfied with the result