BY PANTENE

Lightweight, alcohol-free spray for strong hold with a smooth finish.
The gold standard in styling. This level 3 formula has strong hold but leaves hair feeling hydrated and looking silky soft. For healthy style with lots of body and bounce.

USAGE:

WHO: For people who want the newest, best breakthrough in hairspray and hair that looks and feels healthier. This new alcohol-free formula contains zero ethanol.
WHEN: Use daily as part of your styling routine.
WOW: Spray evenly on dry, styled hair to finish. You may find you need to use less than your usual hairspray.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Deborah T.
Tampa, FL
I don’t like this hairspray at all. It let your hair looking white. This product claims to let your hair feeling moisturized and shiny but for me it does the opposite. I don’t recommend this product.
Jenna W.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Target
This is the perfect spray for holding my volume and curls without stickiness or crunchiness!! It is like a hairspray and texturizing spray combined with the lightness of it. Great price point too! #hairgoals #hairessentials
Deserae M.
Purchased at: Target
I was looking and trying different hairsprays for a while. That wouldn't make my hair har but still hold down my baby hairs . and this is perfect. It holds down my hair witout that hard texture. And it smells great. I would recommend this prouct. This is my second can.
Cassie M.
Harlingen, TX
I'd been looking for a good hairspray for a while and recently bought this one. I love it. It's long lasting. I used it for the first time on Sunday and didn't have to reapply. I also love that it's alcohol free. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a long lasting spray.
Destiny L.
Flowery Br, GA
This is my all time favorite hairspray! It exceeded my expectations! It kept my hair voluminous and maintained. And the smell is amazing! I have really frizzy hair and it helped take it when I styled it. I will continue to purchase this!
Nicole D.
I think Pantene makes pretty solid hairsprays. This one is fine - it does all you’d want it to. It provides medium hold & it can get just a little crunchy! It smells really nice! It’s inexpensive & lasts for a long time!
Kelley T.
Love this product. I get the alcohol free product. My hair is very fine, but this makes my hair look very thick. It doesn’t leave my hair crunchy either. The price is awesome. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown, WI
Just ok, I keep as a backup hairspray. It’s sticky and makes my hair look greasy and weighted down. I bought it on sale to give it a try, most likely won’t Richard again.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm really not big on using hairspray I basically just use it to make sure my curls hold form throughout the day.

The biggest thing I've liked about this hairspray is it doesn't really have a sent to it. So it's not overloading your senses or messing with your perfume.

The whole time was decent like I said I just use it for my curls I don't think that I would recommend it for an updo or anything like that but just for curl holding a definitely would recommend.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Pantene Pro-V Airspray Strong Hold Hairspray Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene's shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs
ARIXON L.
Auburn , AL
This spray is good? is strong?
Amanda B.
Mascotte, Fl
Does this hairspray damage your hair? What's the best hair spray for damaged hair?