BY PANTENE

From the gold standard in styling. A smooth, controlled finish that won’t hold you down.

USAGE:

WHO: Perfect for lovers of the latest breakthrough in hairspray. This ultra lightweight, alcohol free formula contains no ethanol for hair that feels as healthy and beautiful as it looks.
WHEN:  Use as part of your daily styling routine.
HOW:  Spray evenly on dry styled hair to finish. (You will probably need to use less AIrspray than your regular hairspray.

Dimethyl Ether, Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-14, Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer, Amp-Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium Edta, Laureth-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol.

Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
In an effort to save money, I decided to try this. I love my Amika Flexible spray, but at $25/can, it gets pricey. This, however, is a mess! Maybe mine is broken? The spray itself is very messy and wet. I found I had a film all over the floor and bathroom counter after 2 uses. My hair even felt damp after using. I don’t like or need much hairspray so I thought that was odd. It has a very sticky texture also. Although my hair was manageable and flexible, I could still feel product in my hair. On the plus side, the smell is very nice, and the price is great.
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
This is my favorite cheap hairspray! Its a light flexible hold, but it is strong enough to hold a look, and tame any fly-aways! It's alcohol free, so it doesn't leave your hair dry and crispy! It's so cheap I recommend everyone try it! You can easily find it at any drugstore!
Liliana A.
La Puente, CA
The first time I️ used this hairspray I️ had been curling my hair. I️ was scared that it was going to leave my hair crunchy or frizzy and I wouldn’t be able to brush through my hair. I️ applied it to my hair and I️ combed it out and surprisingly my curls spayed and I️ was able to comb through. I️ have really straight hair and it’s hard to find products to help my hair stay in curls. Pantene Pro-V Airspray Flexible Hold Hairspray is the best hairspray I’ve tried for curls so far.
Amanda C.
Pantene Pro-V Airspray is a great product for all hair types. This formula has a strong hold without comprimising flexibilty of the style of the strands. I have very find and thin hair that doesn't like to hold a curl but this hairspray grips my locks and locks in style without over drying of looking unnatrual. I picked this product up at my local walmart store for just under $5, Well worth it!
Megan M.
I normally don’t love soft hold hairsprays but this one is amazing! It smells like an expensive salon product (and a bit sweet) and gives me styling options with the soft finish. It isn’t crunchy or clumpy, sprays with a nice fine mist, and you can brush through it easily when you want it. It’s great and definitely worth the price!
Kayla N.
Rock Hill
This is my favorite hairspray, solely because it's one of the few cheaper hairsprays that doesn't contain alcohol. It does a great job at taming my flyaways and frizz, but also allows me to brush through my hair with ease. It doesn't dry my hair out like other hairsprays, and I haven't noticed any buildup.
Katie M.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product because of its lightness, good hold and nice scent. While I'd need something stronger for an event where I'd want my hair glued into place, this hairspray is perfect for a normal day at work or night out - it holds without making hair too stiff
Sydney P.
Dallas, TX
Beat, low price hair spray out there. I've used the more expensive brands o the past, but this has them beat. Hold hair in place as long as you need and after a long day at work,y hair still looks like I just did it. Strongly recommend this.
Lana O.
I usually do not use or recommend Pantene products but have to say the this Pantene Airspray is positively great..it holds without being stiff and doesn't dry your hair like so many others do because it does not have alcohol in it...
Vaness E.
This is my favorite hairspray and I was so shocked when I first tried it. It’s so affordable but it does the job of a 40$ hairspray. It holds my hair in place while keeping it bouncy and touchable and the smell is amazing.