BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsPantene
Pro-V Airspray Flexible Hold Hairspray

Pantene Pro-V Airspray Flexible Hold Hairspray

From the gold standard in styling. A smooth, controlled finish that won’t hold you down.

USAGE:

WHO: Perfect for lovers of the latest breakthrough in hairspray. This ultra lightweight, alcohol free formula contains no ethanol for hair that feels as healthy and beautiful as it looks.
WHEN:  Use as part of your daily styling routine.
HOW:  Spray evenly on dry styled hair to finish. (You will probably need to use less AIrspray than your regular hairspray.

Dimethyl Ether, Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-14, Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer, Amp-Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium Edta, Laureth-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol.

Does anyone have suggestions for a fragrant light/medium hold hairspray?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Airspray Flexible Hold Hairspray!
Madeline A.
Newcastle
Pantene Pro-V Airspray Flexible Hold Hairspray uploaded by Madeline A.
LOVE this hairspray! I’ve used expensive brands of hairspray before like big and sexy hair ext, but this is by far my favorite and more cost effective! It’s alcohol free (less harmful for your hair!) it holds great without making my hair feel sticky or hard. A little goes a long way so the containers last me quite a while. My favorite is honestly the smell, it’s great!
Cindy Lou N.
Pantene Pro-V Airspray Flexible Hold Hairspray uploaded by Cindy Lou N.
This hairspray is amazing! Not only does it not make my curls feel sticky, it passed the ultimate test of holding my naturally curly hair in CURLING IRON curls in the RAIN!! I just love it! Thank you #Pantene & #Influenster for the amazing chance I received to try it in my #VoxBox! #contest I attached another photo of my curls (not from the same day though) just to show how beautifully it holds!
Carly M.
Ionia, IA
The product has a good flexible hold, but was a lot stickier than others. Careful where and how you apply! Like anyone should, if applying to hair that is up (or done up somehow) spray on a comb or eyelash brush first and then gently brush the product through the areas you need. I use this product after a blowout. I flip my hair while srpaying (at least 8 inches away).
Christina S.
Kansas City, MO
I received this VoxBox free of charge in exchange for my honest review. I'm a hair spray lover - my hair is fine and no matter the style it falls out and loses volume easily. I had high hopes for this product and was disappointed. My hair did feel great with no sticky or crunchy texture, the smell was pleasant but the hold - at least on the level 2 - was practically non existent.
Hannah Q.
I love this hairspray! It doesn't make your hair feel crunchy or sticky. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals that can make your hair break or fall out. It's about $5 I got mine at Wegmans. The best part is that you can spray your hair in place and then if you don't like it you can brush it out and restyle and your hair doesn't feel like hairspray is in it!
savanna G.
Santa Monica, CA
This product feels like nothing and is very light and weightless and doesn't leave a crunchy sticky feel
Nicole K.
Duncan, SC
I had actually been searching for an alcohol free hairspray, so when I heard Pantene had some, I really wanted to try it! Right before I got this one in the April Target beauty box, I had purchased the same kind, but with level 3 hold. I did not like the scent on the 3, it has a strong perfumey smell. I figured this one would smell the same, but it actually has a light, almost fruity scent. WAY better than the 3! It seems to hold curl pretty well and doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff at all. It does spray kind of weird. Almost like it's too thick or something? Not a light, fine mist like other hair sprays. I really like that it is alcohol free, since most hair sprays dry my hair out a lot, this one didn't! It seems to hold curl pretty well and doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff at all. I do live in a dry climate though, I don't think this would hold up well in a more humid climate.
Luke E.
Morgantown, WV
It was ok had problems working with my hair, would not buy again but it was a good price
Karen  B.
Greenville, NC
I like it since my hair looks natural but maybe the flexible hold it too flexible since my bangs keep falling out of place. I prefer a stronger hold hairspray. But it’s decent.
Hailey Q.
Lincoln Park, MI
It really is flexible but holds so well! Doesn't look over shiny when you just use a little and believe me a little goes a long way!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...