BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.
Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Shampoo. This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage. It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trideceth-10, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on Amazon
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
I was so excited to get this product! I read so many different reviews from multiple websites. With that being said, it could be my type of hair (fine / thin) that it just didn't seem very compatible with. I will probably try to finish using it until it is gone and get my teenage daughter to try it as well. However, I was really hoping this would be something that would do as it promised. Instead I went back to the big sexy voluminous hair gel.

You have to be careful when applying this product. Make sure to section your hair properly and really figure out where you are spraying, don't spray to closely to the last place sprayed or your hair will feel more gooey in that area and when dried with a blow dryer, it just doesn't look clean. If you even out the sprays and really massage it into your scalp you do get a small sense of having more hair, but not enough to pay for this product again. That said, many reviewers have raved about this product and this was my personal experience with it. I do have to say that the packaging is nice, the spray comes out steady, I just don't care for the product itself. If my daughter has a better experience with it, I will surely update.
Heidi S.
Prescott
I used this shampoo for years it was my go to brand always leaving my hair amazingly soft, I did decide to mix it up and try different brands, but if you need extra help with moisture and or frizz this us the brand for you, give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.
Evelith N.
Oakland
Amazing! I get this shampoo at costco and the price is great for its big size. This five in one is amazing to my hair, it has done magic! It leaves smellong soooooo good, it addicting lol. But the way my hair feels after shampooing and also using the conditioner, leaves it feeling strong, full, shiny, and with some volume. In love! This is my go to brand and it has never failed me.
Cynthia W.
Los Angeles
I have very fine hair and this product leaves my hair shiny, smooth and full.  It also lathers well so I do not need to use a large amount.  A little goes a long way which is important when trying to save money.  Would definitely buy again.  I hope they come out with a better scent that is more floral and/or lighter.
Aisha R.
I actually got a travel size and I absolutely loved it! So I got a full size shampoo. My hair feels instantaneously soft and smells great! That is only the first day, cause it falls limp on day 2, so for someone who washes their hair on the 3rd day, it did not last. But I like having it around just so I can smell pretty.
Danielle G.
I like the smell of this product and the way my hair feels after I use it, but I can’t use it continuously. I have to alternate it with another brand or my scalp gets very irritated, itchy and scabs. As long as I alternate it with something else, it’s fine. I won’t purchase it once my current bottle is gone though.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Shampoo is a good reliable shampoo! It works, it’s fairly cheap, and smells great! The advanced care shampoo covers everybody! It covers your hair in all aspects whether you hair is damaged, dull, or you have split ends.. this shampoo is for everybody!
KG g.
Ok so this product by far is my favorite. I love their product line . I've used just about all of them. For both natural and relaxed hair. I had a natural hair phase as well so I know. Like this is my go to shampoo . I use it all the time. I like the way it feels when I wash it . it leaves your hair so soft and smooth . .your hair isn't dry . I use both the shampoo and conditioner for my hair wash regimen. This is just what works for my hair and I have been using this product since I started doing my own hair and determining what works on my hair.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
This is another great shampoo. Ever since I was a small child I have absolutely love the smell of this lines shampoo and conditioners! So there is definitely some nostalgia attached. It is moderately priced easy to find I every drugstore and leaves your hair shiny and soft.
Josmir D.
Miramar, FL
Pantene is my hair’s brand since I was a very young girl and this is my band forever. I do not have to thinking about. It is and will be my band because it really cares my hair, making feel completed soft and smooth. I feel so confident with my hair thanks to Pantene
Colleen C.
Spring, TX
Is this product okay with curly/ colored hair?
Maria L.
I have very fatty hair, is it recommended for me?
Crystal B.
NEATH
Is this shampoo good for damage hair as I've bleached my hair before and will it help the the frenzyness of my hair aswell
Lynda O.