BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.
Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Shampoo. This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage. It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trideceth-10, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
I was so excited to get this product! I read so many different reviews from multiple websites. With that being said, it could be my type of hair (fine / thin) that it just didn't seem very compatible with. I will probably try to finish using it until it is gone and get my teenage daughter to try it as well. However, I was really hoping this would be something that would do as it promised. Instead I went back to the big sexy voluminous hair gel.

You have to be careful when applying this product. Make sure to section your hair properly and really figure out where you are spraying, don't spray to closely to the last place sprayed or your hair will feel more gooey in that area and when dried with a blow dryer, it just doesn't look clean. If you even out the sprays and really massage it into your scalp you do get a small sense of having more hair, but not enough to pay for this product again. That said, many reviewers have raved about this product and this was my personal experience with it. I do have to say that the packaging is nice, the spray comes out steady, I just don't care for the product itself. If my daughter has a better experience with it, I will surely update.
Heidi S.
Prescott
I used this shampoo for years it was my go to brand always leaving my hair amazingly soft, I did decide to mix it up and try different brands, but if you need extra help with moisture and or frizz this us the brand for you, give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.
Cynthia W.
Los Angeles
I have very fine hair and this product leaves my hair shiny, smooth and full.  It also lathers well so I do not need to use a large amount.  A little goes a long way which is important when trying to save money.  Would definitely buy again.  I hope they come out with a better scent that is more floral and/or lighter.
KG g.
Ok so this product by far is my favorite. I love their product line . I've used just about all of them. For both natural and relaxed hair. I had a natural hair phase as well so I know. Like this is my go to shampoo . I use it all the time. I like the way it feels when I wash it . it leaves your hair so soft and smooth . .your hair isn't dry . I use both the shampoo and conditioner for my hair wash regimen. This is just what works for my hair and I have been using this product since I started doing my own hair and determining what works on my hair.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
We I used to be a huge panting fan I bought every single thing by Pantene I love their shampoos and conditioners they were great. However in recent years for some reason, they have been putting like lotion it feels like in their shampoos as well as conditioner and if you use as a lotion inside your shampoo is going to weigh down your hair. Every time I have ever use the Pantene the past few years, my hair feels weighed down gross and discussing the next day do not buy their new stuff I don't know what they did but the formula is awful.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Pantene keeps your hair smelling nice and clean as a great smell it helps the phrase and it helps maintain your hair in a natural healthy way it is also good for color dying it doesn't pull all the color out of your hair it's a nice price anybody in the house can use it
Brianna R.
Hawthorne, CA
This is one of the only shampoos that I trust for my hair. My hair is really long and it needs a good shampoo to keep it soft and healthy. I buy it from Costco so it is fairly affordable. I love how soft it makes my hair and it also smells really good.
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
I love this shampoo!! Before I started using this shampoo I just randomly purchased shampoos whenever I needed them, not caring and just not thinking it mattered which shampoo I used. I bought this kind on a recommendation from a friend (not expecting much since it's just a normal drug store shampoo) but it has honestly changed my hair. My hair is so much softer and easier to control now. I used to think my hair was just innately frizzy and unmanageable but it turns out I was just using the wrong shampoo! "
Alexandria  N.
Beloit, OH
This Pantene pro v is amazing, it suds amazingly and leaves my hair with so much body and feeling super soft. It smells amazing and it lasts until next wash a few days later, this is my go to and I will continue to buy it and recommend it to others
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
If it wasn’t for the sulfate found in this conditioner I would fin myself buying it all the time. Unfortunately if you have color in your hair like myself then you will find it being stripped by any hair product that has sulfate . Besides that I really love this conditioner . It very thick when you squeeze it out of the bottle. So instantly you know it going to detangle your hair. I did find it being a little hydrated after using this conditioner but not as much as high end products . For the price I would but it again !
Crystal B.
NEATH
Is this shampoo good for damage hair as I've bleached my hair before and will it help the the frenzyness of my hair aswell
Lynda O.
Is this any good 😀
is that good for dry hair???
Colleen C.
Spring, TX
Is this product okay with curly/ colored hair?
Maria L.
I have very fatty hair, is it recommended for me?

back