BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Jenny W.
Mobile, AL
This is my ride or die conditioner. I will stray away to more expensive brands for a bottle or so and then always come back to this. Either way it washed clean and leaves my hair feeling really soft. I have really fine thin hair and it is not too heavy for me.
Erica D.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love this conditioner! I got this huge bottle from Costco and it has lasted me months. I'm not even close to finishing it yet! It smells good without being too strong, and makes my hair ridiculously soft. I would strongly recommend it!
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
I am type 4a in regards to my curl pattern and I always love Pantene hair conditioners for detangling my hair. I found this works very well but the only thing is that I feel like it doesn't completely nourish the hair. I feel as if my hair was shedding more with this product. I wanna try the Pantene conditioner with argan oil, I think it will work better for me.
Michelle H.
My mom loves this shampoo. She has very straight, thin, and very soft, silky fine hair- and she swears this keeps her hair from frizzing up and gives her a great shine.
I, however, have wavy/curly, dry hair, and this conditioner just makes it feel pretty normal in softness and texture! It does have a clean smell, and does an okay job!
Lily B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Good conditioner, a little lighter than what I prefer to use but it does the job. Great value for the price, nice big bottle that will last at least two months. It has a nice scent that isn't overpowering. I've been satisfied with my purchase. I found it at Costco.
Kimberly D.
Pantene products are the absolute worst products you can use on your hair. They have so many ingredients that build up on your hair over time & van really cause a lot of problems. I would never recommend any Pantene products to anyone.
Heidy M.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this product for about three years now. It does not disappoint. It always tends to come in a package of both the shampoo and the conditioner so that is a bonus. But I would not recommend using this alone as a deep conditioning type of product I would suggest using this in addition to another product.
Christiana A.
Flagstaff, AZ
I really love Pantene products and this one doesn't disappoint. The scent of their conditioners always last in my hair throughout the day and it doesn't give me an oily feeling like other conditioners do. This conditioner is also a good size if you don't want to go to the store often to shop for a conditioner.
Britty S.
Knox, PA
I love this conditioner it works great for my wavy oily and dry hair it doesn't way it down it makes my hair feel clean and soft it's affordable of course and is just overall very good I would most definitely recommend
MsCoco R.
I absolutely love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling smooth along with a healthy looking shine. It smells great and I even leave it in my hair as a leave in conditioner. It is light weight and great for all hair types (mine changes with the weather). I definitely recommend this conditioner to others.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?