BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Μαρία Β.
I really love pantene conditioner because it helps my curly hair detangle and makes them shiny and healthy
Jessica P.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
This conditioner leaves my hair really nice smelling awesome and super soft! I love it its really worth it
Delju P.
LLprobe el champú a mi hija y su cabello le quedo muy suave me gusto me gustaría probar su linea alguna ves
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Love this works really good on my hair my hair feels and looks amazing when I'm finishing usin this product
Andrea E.
Pradera Valle del cauca
Acondicionador perfecto para mi cabello enredado, le aporta suavidad y vitalidad a mi cabello sin maltratar
kawther k.
OK good shampoo nice
I loved that beautiful
Clear hear hire يجعل الشعر نظيفا 😉😉😉😉😉😉
استخدمته وللان استخدمه
Zeyneb s.
Have you ever fallen in love with the wrong personi hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is soo gooodd i love itttt
Alexandra bla-427909 Z.
Me gusta mucho cuidar mi cabello y este producto es genial, lo recomiendo ya que cumple con su objetivo.
Hi B.
These conditinoor is soo good il love itt amiizung yaaaah il love it soooi much yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Grace M.
Birmingham
smells amazing and is so moisturising, it isn’t too expensive and can be gotten hold of near to anywhere.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?