BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Yesnielys L.

buenos productos para el cabello, aroma agradable y su variedad es increíble, buenisimos los recomiendo
Ennister Q.
San Pablo City
Expensive but works really well for all hair types. Would recommend this to others. I love its smell. Like it!
Adriana C.
I have a really complicated hair sometimes, and this product helps me a lot with the frizz. I recommend this <3
Susana F.
Adoro essa gama da Pantene possa cheirinho de morrer muito bom mesmo, excelente qualidade adoro condicionador.
Asta J.
HARLOW, Harlow
I have to use a conditioning all the time I wash my hair because otherwise it gets very dry and starts to break
Hannah J.
Great value for money. Cleans hair amazingly and love the smell of the product. Leaves hair feeling very soft.
glamby r.
I love this product but this product is just for curly hair like I can't tell u that it works a lottt so yepp
Sheila K.
Vancouver, BC
I love how well this product moisturizes my hair. It leaves it nice and soft. And the scent is fabulous too!
Natalia R.
My hair needs just a little bit of this product and it is enought for leave in my hair an incredible result.
Zahra K.
Oxford
Silky hair
Beatiful finish and lovely shine
Love the effect on my hair
I would highly recvomend this product
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?