BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Jitka K.
LEEDS, LEEDS
i like this condicioner after 1 use ur hair feel so fresh light and silky and also easy to brush hair i smells nice too
Amira T.
giza, Giza
The shampoo is a great, I have been using it for a few months and it makes my hair feel very clean, even after the gym.
Minaxi P.
Gandhinagar
I always used conditioner on my hair after shampoo because my hair very long. So for easy to comb and smoothness I used
member-8d9ec
Nice priduct...even the chemical formula is not so intense so we can use it as a leave in conditio er......wrks better
hejer t.
Great product and love the large bottle with pump!
So much quality in a product with such a minimal cost thats awsome .
Yanelis C.
LLos productos de pantene siempre dan lo que prometen!!! Este hidrata profundamente y deja un olor bastante agradable
Helen C.
caracas
Mantiene el cabello muy suave y lo protege de la caída, es utilizado es muchos países del mundo 🌏 por que es el mejor
Jenny C.
Acondicionador pantene es de gran ayuda para cuidar mi cabello y para mantenerlo hidratado ... Brillo y suavidad ...
Tara M.
This leaves my hair looking and feeling so much healthier and softer. It also smells great. I will always repurchase
Pia F.
I love how my hair looks after use it, but then it looks to greassy, but its a good product for other girls i think
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?