BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Ana V.
Doral, FL
This kind of product you need to have it! Cause you hair will be different! Use it cause compare with other this is better
Yudeisi C.
Port Arthur, TX
I have used this conditioner a couple of times, I liked the results, it leaves my hair very soft and shiny. I recommend it.
MariaCecilia A.
El Rosario
Leaves your hair so soft and shiny perfect presentation and smells so good its great for its price and for my type of hair
erietta d.
Amazing product. It does a great job. It conditions the hair hair very well. For me it is a classic. The price is good too
Yoseicris A.
Doral, FL
metro los productos pantene dejan el cabello hermoso sedoso brillante limpio y con un agradable aroma. Todos los recomiendo
Jaclyn S.
Vancouver, BC
I really like the smell of this conditioner and it helps when my hair feels dry and frizzy. I use it on thin blonde hair.
Αλεξάνδρα Α.
PANTENE!!!!!!!!! OMG the most perfect conditioner ive ever tried again!! Its making my hair more softer and less heavier
Dey B.
Esta producto ofrece un reparador ti de cabello suavidad al cabello el cual si lo otorga le da suavidad a nuestro cabello
Amani D.
Guelma
pantene conditioner is just worth the try I used it before for about 7months and it just did good so I recommend you with
Amira T.
giza, Giza
The shampoo is a great, I have been using it for a few months and it makes my hair feel very clean, even after the gym.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?