BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Anastasia C.
Kos
It do its job 100% and I like its smell and color, also its very comfortable to use, conditioner I bought Pantene and my.family use it too
Danny M.
Condicionador nunca falta no meu dia-a-dia sempre uso a Pantene deixa perfeito meu cabelo e recomendo pra quem for adquirir esse produto
Jessica D.
Belleville
I love Pantene conditioner. I love the scent and how it makes my hair feel. I feel liks it lasts me a while bc i dont have to use as much
Christine S.
Bronx, NY
La he usado y no puedo decir que es mala, el problema es que me causa mucha caspa y odio eso, la verdad.
No me gusta mucho este producto.
stefany s.
Choloma,cortes
ME encanta la linea de pantene todos sus productos cuidan muy bien el cabello en especial este acondicionado lo deja hermoso el cabello
Tan J.
Malaysia
Woahhhh😍😍😍😍 I would say best shampoo ever!!!! It makes my hair smooth , shinny ,perfect!!! It prevent my hair from damaging!!! Love it
Ana M.
Medellin
Es muy bueno!! Deja el cabello muy brillante, sedoso y fuerte... Es económico y de muy buena calidad... Además no quita mucho el color
rosy R.
Great value and smells so good. It's very good for hair .it's make hair so nice 😍😍😍😍😍 very nice products . This conditioner is awesome.
eliana n.
cumana-estado sucre
my hair looks healthy and hydrated, before it was very dry and brittle now and no more, this product gave me soft and beautiful hair
Kate Jewel Mae D.
Bacolod City
It's 👌.  It smoothens my hair after lathering. Its good for a price.  Yes it is safe for color treated hair.  It's best for oily scalp.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?