BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Angie P.
Love this conditioner, leaves my hair soft and untangle, and my daughter's, she has curly hair, so it's an excellent product to keep her hair looking healthy.
Jessica C.
Toronto, ON
This conditioner does what it's supposed to. I only need a little bit for it to smooth out my hair. It doesn't stand out amongst the other products though.
Chloe😝 M.
Glacé bay, NS
Makes my hair look fuller and more alive! Gives it a nice shine and not so dead ! I love the way this smells and the way it’s make my hair so much softer !
Amani H.
2970
THIS STUFF IS THE BEST!!! I never had a better conditioner than this! The price is super low! The quality is amazing for people with dry hair!! I love it
Brittany R.
Ottawa
Leaves hair soft and works really well on dangly hair! I have such a hard time getting my brush through my hair at times and this product really helps
touloum n.
it is my favourite conditioner ,I like it from the first use it belts my hair from Racine and it GIVES ME natural brilliance and straight long hair😍👌
Loneil J.
Moistureses my hair and leaves it silky smooth. It shine and looks very glossy and shinny.I've been getting so many complements on my hair recently.
Santa B.
London, London
It's good for its value money vice but not the best product in the market by far! It's has amazing calming smell and moisturising quality to it! 💆🏻
Ana P.
Doral, FL
I am used to rinsing after my shampoo, this provides enough hydration in my tips and orquillas that usually leave in our hair. 100% recommended.
Fabiola D.
Doral, FL
It is an excellent conditioner that hydrates hair quickly, I like the smell and it is a product of very good quality, 100% recommended to others
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?