BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
vilma l.
Doral, FL
The Pantene product's for mi they are one of the best product's for hair. They leave your hair smooth and soft beside they help your hair to feels stronger and healthier.
Goal:dark b.
This product really helped my hair be soft and it helped a lot with frizz, I really recommend this product. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner
Carolina P.
this product is really good I recommend everyone to buy it! I love that it is a good brand that I also fascinate and influential provide everything to be able to buy products as it really worth it, this brand I really like I think it's one of my favorites I think all love Haha
Krupa M.
This product does it's Job.l had a very dry hair and it tends to break and that's when I used it.it didn't completely removed the dryness but it did it's job for sure.
Esther G.
I love the pantene shampoo ranges which gives the best result after use it refreshing clean gives glow and nourishment to the hair.patent is very good for dry scalp.
Takwa M.
Ariana
actually didnt like this product , i tried for 3 weeks ,but it didnt work with me , some people told me tht the formula has been change nd the product was good :/
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
his conditioner is the best thing you can use for your hair. After using
it my hair feels stronger and healthier. I experience far less breakage
then I did before using it. I love this!
Ishita D.
Love this product. Have been using this for awhile. Can’t stress on how easy to use this is. It takes good care of my hair. Compares well to other market alternatives. I definitely would buy again. I recommend it too!
Mehreen A.
Karachi, Sindh
I love this so much! Its such good quality and the packaging and formula
is amazing! It applies on very well and its very smooth and quick
dry.The application is very smooth and its awesome.there's nothing that
can be improved and this product is awesome! Its recommended :)
Deisy V.
miami,FL
hi girls. pantene is a brand that I have used all my life, I love it and my hair always stays very soft when I use its products. I recommend them you will see the results very fast. I love.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?