BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Pantene always provides me with soft, hydrated locks that are very moisturized! It’s a great deal, smells amazing, and you receive a lot of product for the price. Would definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone with normal hair, especially if it’s straight.
charlie h.
St Michael, Plymouth
This conditioner is also one that I like to keep in my bathroom but isn't my number one conditioner mainly because the pump is difficult to use in the shower when you have wet hands and doesn't pump too much at a time
KRISTY H.
Doral, FL
I suggest starting with the Moisture Boost Shampoo and
Conditioner to really give your hair the moisture it needs for strength.
If you hair is super dry, add Pantene Gold Series Hydrating Butter
Crème to the ends and let your hair air dry or heat style.
Stephanie V.
Barranquilla, Atlántico
Definitely it's my go to and even my favorite. My hair doesn't look that great if I don't wash I at final with it. Even when I blowout I have to put a tiny little drop for keep my hair shine and hydrated.
Deisy V.
miami,FL
hi girls. pantene is a brand that I have used all my life, I love it and my hair always stays very soft when I use its products. I recommend them you will see the results very fast. I love.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Condicionador reforçado com o poder da ampola, para cabelos fortes ** e saudáveis. Para cabelos mais macios e brilhantes *. * vs. shampoo sem ingredientes condicionantes.** Força contra os danos mecanicos.
Cheyenne H.
I like this product it spreads nice though my hair. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling like there’s still product left in my hair afterwards. I would recommend this to others with thicker hair
Pearl S.
Philippines
I dye my hair weekly and it's so damaging to my hair but using this product helps protects my hair from damaging and it makes my hair soft and silky after using it. Totally recommend this!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
I love this brand as they produce good quality and affordable products. This conditioner leaves your hair feeling silky smooth. It helps to give moisture back into your hair. I would definitely recommend this
kimberly r.
Airdrie, AB
It's pretty good. It's usually available everywhere and the price is fairly cheap. It conditions okay but not great. I still end up with tangled hair so it's not my first choice.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?