BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Raquel T.
Es una buena oportunidad para hablar de este producto, a mi realmente me fascina, es el mejor acondicionador que he probado, súper recomendable, tiene un olor muy especial y es satisfactorio los resultados, no se puede quedar con las ganas, pruebe pantene
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Nikita K.
mumbai
Pantene is a brand that has always been #1 when it comes to hair care. Being safe for color treated hair. Fits perfect for its price range and is definitely makes my hair feel good leaving it look shiny and soft. I am a total satisfied customer here.
veda r.
I used this conditioner and I found my hair very soft after 2 to 3 days it is very effective and I am happy using this and I love conditioners affordable and I suggest others to use this because everyone want their hair look silky and shining very much satisfied
Beisnel V.
Lo mejor para el cabello. Me encanta este producto es muy bueno la verdad lo amo y me encanta lo recomendó a todos las chicas a usarlos. La verdad no se van arrepentir de usar este producto es de excelente calidad. Gracias por compartir este producto
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!
Jes S.
I use Pantene conditioner a lot. It’s really affordable and always leaves my hair so soft with a lovely shine. I will continue to use it. It also leaves my hair with a lovely scent and I’ve never been disappointed when using it.
Angela S.
London , Newham
The pro V formula worked for a me up to a certain extent . It was good enough at the beginning and then after a while, my hair got used to the product so it wasn't working as good anymore. I'm quite disappointed.
Shanine C.
Hamilton, ON
I love how a little goes a long way. I can never go without conditioner and I love this product. It makes my hair so smooth and silky. My hair never feels brittle or dry which is a big deal for me as I have colour treated hair.
🏊🏼‍♀️🥂👑💗✨ F.
Makes my hair feel super soft and silky but not at all greasy. Whenever I want to straighten or air dry my hair I will use this product (I have wavy/curly hair).
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?