BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
I use this conditioner along with the same brand shampoo because it can’t be compared to any other brand that I have tried. It is the best conditioner for my thick hair. I am very satified with this product!
Mikaela C.
I’ve been using this conditioner for the past few months and it’s awesome. I’m pretty lucky when it comes to hair, so I don’t often buy conditioner to target anything specifically. It works well for me and most importantly, my hair smells amazing for the whole day (legitimately 24 hrs).
bernn_babiee™ A.
Brooklyn, NY
love this product the smell the feel of it the way my hair feels after  Alternatives is Dove Oxygen conditioner if you just got your hair done i would wait a week there's a lot of alcohol in it could strip the color The scent is long lasting up to almost 4 days very impressed with this
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
ok so I've been using Pantene for years. I love the smell, it leaves your hair soft and shiny. What I love the most is that it helps your hair grow. I really recommend and trust me I've tried a numerous of other brands.
Nicole K.
Smells good and appears to smooth out my hair and control flyaways. I worry that it may leave a buildup over time and weigh down my hair. This product is easy to find and is inexpensive.
Margie L.
Hilmar , CA
I like this conditioner because it does do a god job at making my hair silky, but I feel like this conditioner makes my hair super oily. When applying, it's better to just apply on the ends and not the scalp. Other than that it's a good conditioner!
Selena S.
Ontario, CA
Love this hair product it smells good and the texture is very moisturizer, a little goes a long way . Love the way it makes my hair feel! Very good price they always have sales,coupons!! That's the best part get a great deal on a good product!
Jordan A.
My favorite part of this product besides the scent and the effect it has on my hair is the pump! It's so easy to use and you can refill it as many times as you want! I would definitely buy this again because it's a great product!
Jordan D.
I don't really mind this conditioner but it's not my favorite. Mostly because I paired it with the matching shampoo and I just didn't like how it made my hair look. It always looked frizzy. I still have it in my shower just in case I run out of what I usually use instead.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
My husband uses this and it smells great, it is gender neutral and it does a good job moisturizing his hair. He just puts it in with his fingers and let it sit for a few minutes to get maximum hydration and then washes it out.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?