BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Liz T.
Brooklyn, NY
In love with this product i love the smell and keeps my hair detangle my favorite so far!
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Yes it was good but it wasn’t that even if you did not want me anymore you know what you
Lucero G.
semininole
It smells amazing I love it I love all their products especially the 3 min conditioner
Bernice A.
It's good helps u keep ur healthy looking hair.it makes ur hair look shiny and nice.
Britt H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Silky conditioner with great scent. Leaves hair silky, smooth and tangle free.
Brianna C.
Fredonia, NY
My favorite conditioner. It doesn’t dry my scalp out and I only buy Pantene.
Abby B.
Massillon , OH
I love this as much as the moisture renewal. Love it and I will stand by it.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I know everybody talks bad about Pantene hair products, but this is the only Pantene line that I will use, it works GREAT for my thick, dry hair. This advance care line is different than all the other Pantene products I’ve used. I never seen it in any other store other than Costco, so that’s where I purchase both the shampoo and conditioner. My daughter also uses this and people complement her hair all the time. This conditioner smoothes my dry hair and I love the smell of it!
Danielle M.
Cole Harbour, NS
Really love this product! I have always been a fan of this brand but this one in particular is my favourite because the smell is so nice and leaves it smelling for so long. I think my hair feels much softer than what it used too so I will  be getting it again
gdvaz l.
con un complejo de vitamina B5, comienza en la superficie del cabello y mejora la salud del cabello, por dentro y por fuera. El resultado es un cabello más fuerte, más hermoso.  Perfecta para cualquier tipo de cabello, incluido el cabello tratado con color, esta fórmula avanzada proporciona 5 soluciones: humedad, resistencia contra daños, suavidad, protección liviana y vibración de color.  Combínelo con un champú Cuidado avanzado para obtener un cabello clínicamente probado y más saludable con cada lavado en un champú sin acondicionador.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?