BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Megan M.
birmingham
I love Pantene products.. smell great and don’t leave your hair feeling like it’s coated with residue.
Angelina V.
Madera, CA
It left my hair feeling silky smooth. I love it and will always get it! I recommend to everybody. 10/10
Sherri A.
Use on a regular basis love it and it helps split ends as well. Would use it on a regular basis always.
Teenamarie S.
Oro grande
Pantene makes my hair feel so good! Compared to other conditioners, pantenes scent stay in your hair!!
Jozie P.
I love this conditioner is leaves my hair so soft and smooth and it smells great and washes out easily
Myra K.
WarwIck, RI
All Pantene products are lousy for hair!! Full of harsh chemicals. Coats hair and ruins it. Stay away!
Sonia S.
Chowchilla, CA
Detangles, great for dry damaged hair, great price!! All Pantene products smell great and last long!
Caitey T.
Prescott, AZ
Love Pantene and all of their products. Leaves my hair soft, smooth and repairs some signs of damage
Adriana F.
1750 royal forest ct fl
In love with this product!!! 😍😍 it leaves my hair smelling good and soft! Definitely should try it!!
Rhea P.
I like it ,it makes my hair moisturize and shiny and very soft to touch,the scent is very refreshing
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?