BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Ansley W.
Maryville, TN
I really like this conditioner. It makes my hair very soft and keeps it soft until the next time I wash it
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
Pantene not only smells great but does wonders for detangling my hair. It's a good price for what you get!
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
A really good conditioner but I still prefer my treseme, but this for sure is my second favorite. _________
Kylie M.
Homestead
Love the smell and the way it make my thick hair feel weightless. It’s also very affordable for the quality
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Excelente acondicionador me gustan todos los productos de la línea. Soln productos altamente recomendados.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
These products truly work wonders on my hair. Got the job done. Moisturized and no frizz. Smells wonderful.
Cyndi R.
Love this product! Love all Pantene products! Very silky on the hair leaving it very soft and manageable!
Sandra E.
Bayamon
I buy this with the shampoo , it works fine in my over processed hair. Its not expensive and smells good.
Sarah E.
Burnsville
Decent shampoo, isn’t as clarifying as I’d like, I feel like it may leave a bit of a buildup on my hair.
Kelsey C.
1,009 reviews
Love this brand, It is affordable and the cost is worth the purchase. Have many great products from them.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?