BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
This part of the highly recommended I used it for like 2 weeks straight and I can see the prove it in my hair
Prathibha S.
Earlier formula was good. Not that satisfied.  Dry out my hair. Does not moisturize my hair.leaves it dry.  No.
amane s.
This product keeps your hair soft , clean and smelling good throughout the whole week and its worth the money
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
Amazing product. Love Pantene this one left hair soft and feeling great. Plus the pump makes m
It easy to use
Chanese C.
Brooklyn, NY
It has really good slip its creamy & kind of thick, smells AMAZING, and leaves your hair feeling silky SMOOTH
Desiree P.
Aurora, CO
I love the smell of this conditioner but for my hair too much can make for greasy hair with this conditioner
Lorraine R.
Vallejo, CA
Love this pantene product it leaves my hair healthy and smooth and silky hair been using it since highschool
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
I love this conditioner. This conditioner works very well & it leaves my hair feeling soft & it smells good.
Maria V.
Excellent conditioner. I like it. No change for everything. Simply Is the best the world. I loved Pantene.
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
One of my favorite drug store brands. Smells good, does a good job and making my hair feel strong and soft.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?