BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Yazmin R.
Los Angeles
I really like this product specially for my curly hair its really good with my hair, and gives my hair volume.
Angelique D.
San Jose, CA
I’m pretty sure this is what I use now, it works great!! My hair is so soft and it’s definitely restored a lot
Meagans M.
I like the condition so much I makes my hair so soft and gives it so much volume and a little goes a long way..
kaylei w.
Ira, MI
I just started using this and it helps my hair alot and it's okay but you have to use alot to get good results
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
I love this conditioner from Pantene. it makes my hair soft and manageable and recommend this product to anyone
Heather K.
Pennsylvania
Has a lovely scent and makes my hair super healthy and cover damage and it is definitely my go to hair product
Shay Z.
Riverside
My old neighbor worked for Pantene and she warned me against using it because it would make your hair fall out.
Daniella L.
Rexburg, ID
Pantene products are mu favorites, it is so soft with my hair and it keep it healthy. It makes what it promise.
Adiana P.
My hair is so long and I really need something thats gonna work good on my head. This product is really amazing
Rox A.
Houston
Me gusta mucho como deja el cabello
Muy suave y su aroma es muy agradable
Definitivamente lo volveré a comprar
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?