BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Stacy U.
I didnt really like this one too much because I feel like it dried out my hair. And it made it feel all crunchy.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
I love Pantene!!!! It works great in my hair and makes it look great!!! It also gives your hair a lot of volume!!
🖤Amber M.
Clearfield
My mom and I use this conditioner and we love it , it smells great along with conditioning without making it oily
sophia R.
This conditioner is very oily and leaves a residue on after the hair had completely dried off I do not like this
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
With the shampoo combined with this conditioner makes my hair beautiful. My hair is healthy and soft to the touch
Karla L.
Edinburg, TX
Love all the proxy ts from Pantene they leave my hair so soft and silky and it is worth buying it I recommend it.
Isabella M.
Livonia, MI
leaves my hair feeling soft and supple and smelling divinely fresh. I can easily comb out my split ends with this
Lizbeth J.
Edinburg
I have tried this shampoo and it is good.It smells really good and maintains my hair soft and silky at all times.
Hannah C.
Sylmar , CA
I really loved the way this smelled. But when i did use it i felt like a lot of my hair was beginning to fall out
Bridgette H.
Merced
Absolutely love this stuff. It smells soooooo good, and it's so thick. I would definitely recommend this product
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?