BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Daisy P.
Long Beach, CA
The conditioner leaves my hair super soft and it's easier for me to brush afterwards since it is not that tangled.
genit c.
Antioch, TN
I gave this product a 100% . It leaves my skiin on a 100 never fails me. Never switched off it either. Much lovee.
Ember H.
Pueblo
Love the 5 I'n one. Leaves hair feeling clean and freash. Fixes damage. Its safe on color treated hair too love it.
katrina N.
Seaford, NY
Moisturizing conditioner that made my hair more soft and manageable. Pantene products always work will with my hair
Paola E.
Los angeles, CA
I love this conditioner! You really can't go wrong with it. It's been a go-to in my home and it never lets me down!
Lisha R.
Jacksonville
Really good. I usually have my hair like a mess, but this product really helps. You don't loose anything trying it.
Stephanie B.
Ponca City, OK
The absolute best when your hair is at its worst ... I love this product ... daily use! Clean feeling. Fresh scent.
Kylie B.
Caldwell, ID
I like this shampoo it smells good, makes my hair shiny and smooth. I like it alot and would definitely recommend.
Celina B.
This goes right along with the shampoo. Combined my hair has gotten so much healthier which is making it grow! Yes!
Alicia C.
Newport News, VA
With the shampoo combined with this conditioner makes my hair beautiful. My hair is healthy and soft to the touch
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?