BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
This is a great conditionair for any hair types it makes you hair shiny and. Or oily at all and it leaves your scalp fresh and clean and it's very afforable and I'm very happy with this product
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i love this for my hair. i had dried and rough long hair but after a few days using this it was healthy again very proud of the conditioner it worked wonders to my hair
Kassie P.
this is a great product because not only do i feel comfotable using it but my fiance does as well....this conditioner has a great smell and definitely is affordable
Joori C.
New york, NY
Pantrne is my go to shampoo and conditioner brand because its not too pricy, easy to get, smells good and most importantly my hair feels soft after using them!!!
Jasmine L.
I love this product! I have been using it for about 6 months now and I think I'm converted. I use this a few times a week on average and my hair stays soft until my next wash, which really impresses me. It doesn't leave my hair greasy, which I really appreciate. I also use this to shave my legs (kinda weird, I know, but it does the job). My only complaint would be that because I don't use it everyday, as I don't wash my hair everyday, the nozzle does get clogged up, but that's an easy fix. I recommend this to everyone asking for ideas for a new conditioner because I have had such a good experience with it!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I know everybody talks bad about Pantene hair products, but this is the only Pantene line that I will use, it works GREAT for my thick, dry hair. This advance care line is different than all the other Pantene products I’ve used. I never seen it in any other store other than Costco, so that’s where I purchase both the shampoo and conditioner. My daughter also uses this and people complement her hair all the time. This conditioner smoothes my dry hair and I love the smell of it!
Naw D.
Omaha
Pantene is a great shampoo to use for thin,oily, and damage hair. Patene has a great shampoo that volumize your hair and make it look amazing. It gives you great texture and volume. Your hair look amazing and your ready to pose with your hair. I have been using patene and there is never a day that i would go without it. It gives me the confidence even in bad hair days because i use the patene shampoo and it already make my hair look great. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner
Tania T.
Jackson Height
This conditioner is very good. I love that it provides: moisture, strength, smoothness, lightweight protection, and color vibrancy. Can't forget to mention that it smells so good!! The results I've noticed is that my hair looks healthier. I've have been using this company for years and I would recommend you guys to try it.
Antoniette T.
Marina, CA
This is my current pick of the month. It is a good price and almost always on sale at Target. I am in between my natural hair and red hair at the moment and this works like a charm. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth all day long. Plus the smell is amazing and stays in till my next shower! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants soft hair.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really like this conditioner! It always leave my hair soft and moisturized. I don't have a dry or oily scalp, if anything I kinda have a mixture. I think this conditioner, for the price, is amazing and totally worth trying out. I'm a huge fan of Pantene!!!!! I seem to never be disappointed and I get complements on my hair often.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?