BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Erin B.
Shelbyville
Love the pump bottles so much easier to use Pantene has always worked well for my hair and affordable always my go to
Eureka C.
This is great. I love how my hair feels after I use this. It has my hair feeling all smooth and soft after in use it
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
1,130 reviews
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
I use this on the ends of my hair, I had damaged hair and really horrible ends. It made my ends look and feel great.
Kendra S.
I used this after a horrendous hair dying incident. It defiantly healed my hair but I didn’t like the way it smelled.
Somalis M.
Davie, FL
If your hair is dry and frizzy this is what it needs, great smell, affordable and it's in every store. Give it a try
Kimberly V.
Sparta, MI
Love this conditioner!! It makes you hair so smooth and soft. And it even smells amazing. By far one of my favorites!
breanna s.
I absolutely love Pantene it makes my hair so soft it has Pro-V in it which I think is good for my thin and fine hair
Lisa N.
It’s ok, does the job when my hair gets tangle up. I don’t see any difference when it comes to repairing my dry ends.
Paola E.
Los angeles, CA
I love this conditioner! You really can't go wrong with it. It's been a go-to in my home and it never lets me down!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?