BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Maria B.
Morristown
Great product I hope people get to use it and see the great results I saw! It made my hair healthier and much vibrant
Lacie C.
I have used Pantene since I was a little girl. This stuff is amazing and I love how it makes my hair feel and smell.
Kimberly V.
Sparta, MI
Love this conditioner!! It makes you hair so smooth and soft. And it even smells amazing. By far one of my favorites!
Liv W.
Lagrangeville, NY
This 5 in one Panteen pro v is the best I have tried. Sometimes other products make my hair greasy but this is great!
Meg N.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Works great! it really makes your hair shine! gets tangles out in a snap. I would suggest using it every other night.
Michelle M.
New York
This works so well on my hair type. It really gets my hair to be soft and looking beautiful after a great wash.
Eureka C.
This is great. I love how my hair feels after I use this. It has my hair feeling all smooth and soft after in use it
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
1,130 reviews
Erin B.
Shelbyville
Love the pump bottles so much easier to use Pantene has always worked well for my hair and affordable always my go to
Somalis M.
Davie, FL
If your hair is dry and frizzy this is what it needs, great smell, affordable and it's in every store. Give it a try
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?