BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
Love it! Pantene always delivers. Great smell & does it's job. If I ever am unsure on what to buy, I always go with Pantene
Julia B.
Harlingen, TX
 I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment. I recommend i recomment
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,243 reviews
I usually love Pantene shampoos & conditioners but lately its been drying out my scalp really bad. I still use it but yeah.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC
This will make you hair feel so smooth and soft it is wonderful you will love it you should get this stuff it is amsnzing
Aleena G.
San Antonio, TX
Been using this conditioner recently from a friend that recommended this item and I love it leaves my hair feeling great.
Daicey B.
Mahnomen
This product works really good. Makes my hair look stunning. Silky and shinny. And strong. Even though my hair is damaged
Ashley K.
Latta, SC
This conditioner is real good. It's a good brand to use if you want to leave it in. A good brand to control the dryness.
Andrea ❤.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Always leaves my hair really soft and the smell is amazing! Use it probably more than i have to which is everyday opps..
Kassondra M.
Loving this product. It helps with dry hair and keeps your hair soft and smooth. Leaving it in for about 5 minutes helps.
Ma M.
Delano, CA
Whats do amazying about this is that after the first wash you see all the difference and THAT is just the best feeling !
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?