BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Debby W.
Washingtonvle, NY
Smells really nice and makes my hair feel soft. Targets damaged hair and I usually get it with the same shampoo it pairs with.
Destiny M.
Yasssss it if wasn't for the price of this, I'd be using this all the time! It leaves my hair so soft and smelling wonderful!
Jackie K.
North reading, MA
Works well smells good. Doesnt conpletly keep the color in my hair a much as some other conditioners but it is a good price.
Luseane H.
Montclair, CA
One of my favorite brands when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. Always makes my hair silky smooth and it smells amazing!
Nancy A.
Me gusta mucho este producto es mi 3er rewiev de esta línea estoy feliz con el producto de verdad trabaja bien un tu cabello
Sonnie R.
Spring Hill, FL
Some of my favorite shampoo and conditioner. Smells great and works great on my hair. I have thick wave/curly dehydrated hair
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
Yep I use the conditioner and shampoo makes your hair feels smooth smells nice and last all day and I like the pump features
S B.
big big fan! the way your hair smells after is a plus! i’ve been using Pantene since i was little and always seem to go back
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,251 reviews
I usually love Pantene shampoos & conditioners but lately its been drying out my scalp really bad. I still use it but yeah.
Nicole E.
Tishomingo
Leaves hair silky and soft. Great for dry hair types, but bad for oily hair. Would recommend to anyone who wants soft hair.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?