BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Larissa S.
Roswell
I absolutely love this conditioner! It made my split ends improve, my hair soft, and very shiny! I would recommend this product.
Jessica C.
Hammond, WI
The Pantene Pro V Advanced Care line is a bit more spendy, but it's worth it. This conditioner will leave your hair SILKY smooth.
Gabriela R.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been using this product for almost 9 years already. I like this because it very affordable. And it leaves my hair smooth.
Jen P.
Springfield, MO
I used Pantene on a daily I love their conditioner leaves my hair feeling smooth and shiny love the ones with vitamins in it too
Stephanie A.
Cedar creek , TX
Pantene is just an amazing line of products all their products are amazing must try them I love their shampoo from repair hair
Susan S.
Loveland
Love this conditioner. Was using a John Frieda for years but decided to change and glad I did. It's a game changer for my hair.
crazymom v.
Camarillo, CA
This is a great conditioner! Smooth, thick and have great fragrance! Just a little goes a long way, unless you have long hair!
Debby W.
Washingtonvle, NY
Smells really nice and makes my hair feel soft. Targets damaged hair and I usually get it with the same shampoo it pairs with.
Christy U.
Love that the bottle is large. Leaves hair very soft. I notice i dont have to use as much conditioner while using this product.
Nancy H.
Des Moines, WA
This smells amazing I love that the bottle comes with a pump and that it smells divine. I also love how it makes my hair feel!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?