BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
crystal j.
2,061 reviews
This is one of my favorote products and brands.It is fairly priced in my area and is great quality i would highly recommend it to anyone!!
carrie m.
Springfield
The smell.of this is amazing ! And it leaves my hair sleek and full of shine ! I never have to worry about brushing my hair when I use this
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
This conditioner is so good. It leaves your hair smooth and silky and hydrated. I like the way It smells and it is very reasonably priced
Ashley N.
Thomasville
Good for my hair I have think hair that gets very oily so this helps keep my hair feeling nice and I color my hair and it help with that
Abbey A.
I got my first box and this conditioner was in it. This is absolutely amazing conditioner. Super soft hair and great slip for detangling.
Crystal G.
I love how it keeps my hair soft, hydrated and smelling so good for hours. I love how it helps me manage my hair better after every use.
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
The most amazing condotioner rich smoothing therapy to my hair it felt really good it made it less dry and has a great amount of product
Meggan M.
Electra, TX
I love this conditioner for moisturizing my curly hair. It gets dry easily and often needs a deep moisturizers to bring it back to life.
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,529 reviews
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
Lauren M.
Just an average conditioner. It gets the job done and detangles my hair well. This product would work well on people with damaged hair.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?