BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
A wonderful product! I’ve used Pantene for a long time and it never disappoints me. Pantene always makes my hair feel beautiful and healthy.
Stephanie S.
This conditioner works so great I have super dry damaged him and it works from my ends smells great and my husband even loves it and uses it.
ELEN DAYANE D.
I love it!
Shiny and happy hair every day
I color my hair and this conditioner ( with the shampoo) help me to feel my hair smooth and healthy
Amber R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pantene is my favorite brand for shampoo, conditioner, and hair treatments. It smells great and leaves my hair looking healthy and beautifulź
Taylor T.
Fort worth , TX
This is a great grocery store grab. Inexpensive and high quality. Deeply conditions without weighing my hair down and making it look greasy.
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Super, super nice conditioner. I have really coarse hair and this conditioner works really well on it, it leaves my hair very soft and shiny.
Ginny G.
Allentown, PA
I rather use this it keeps my hair nice and soft works well with my scalp type I have dry scalp it makes my hair look nice and and healthy
carrie m.
Springfield
The smell.of this is amazing ! And it leaves my hair sleek and full of shine ! I never have to worry about brushing my hair when I use this
Ana F.
Enjoy using pantene shampoo and conditioner. The quality is amazing. The scent is to die for. Leaves my hair super soft and smelling bomb.
Ali F.
Mountain Home, AR
Using it right now. My hair is softer than usual but it's only my first day using it. I hope it repairs some of the damage from the dyeing.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?