BY PANTENE

Find it at Costco.

Elevate your hair care with Pantene Pro-V Advanced Care Conditioner.  This new Pantene system is infused with a Vitamin B5 Complex that reduces protein loss so your hair stays strong against damage.
 It’s also packed with 5 solutions including moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, color
protection and damage repair that are noticeable from the very first wash.

USAGE:

WHO: For all hair types seeking advanced technology to meet multiple needs.
WHEN: Use daily for best results.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Is this an affordable conditioner?4 Answers
  • I need something like this for my hair desperately, what ...2 Answers
Sarah O.
Oxford
Great conditioner. I really like the pump application. It lasts forever and really does the trick in detangling my hair while washing. Leaves your hair smelling great :)
maroon b.
Hartford, CT
I have the shampoo and conditioner. I do recommend this because it comes in this big bottle that lasts really long and the conditioner makes natural hair soft and easy to comb out.
Michelle M.
Los Angeles
Between this conditioner and it’s shampoo counterpart, I have lost so much hair in the shower and while blow drying. I don’t know what it is, but I have noticed more hair loss and breakage with Pantene products than other brands I’ve used.
Chelsea P.
Love love love this product! Mine and my daughters hair is mostly dry and this helps very much. The scent it very nice. It’s pretty thick so a little hoes a long way. My hair always feels so smooth after using it. Definitely try this out.
Vivian T.
I use this in conjunction with the shampoo and i’m in love with that duo. The scent is amazing and this never weights my hair down or feels heavy overall i would highly recommend any pantene product
Christie L.
One of my favorite drug store brand shampoos and conditioners. It doesn’t strip my color or leave my hair dry and it last a long while. Love the added pump to make sure I get every ounce of product
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
This conditioner is so moisturizing and makes me hair feel so clean and soft. I rate this product a 10/10 because not only does it do exactly what it says that it will, it also does not weigh my hair down & it smells amazing!
Liah B.
I have very curly hair and as every curly girl knows how drying winters can be this us what i leave in my hair all day n wash it out at night its very moisturizing and locks in moisture
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Pantene is one of my favorite go to drugstore brands! Every variation of their hair care i love and the smell is always soooo good. Totally recommend for a bomb drugstore conditioner
Emmie K.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I love the scent to all Pantene conditioners. It helps smooth out/untangle my hair nicely. I have using this product for a while now and it has Helped condition my hair cause I have very dry/frizzy hair.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this an affordable conditioner?
Kendall R.
I need something like this for my hair desperately, what is the price range? and is there anything else that you know that works close to this?